RCB Member Links page update

Old April 28th 04, 06:22 AM
Valerie

Default RCB Member Links page update

Hello all!

Nicole from Black Cat Beads has graciously offered to host the RCB member links
pages until I can get my site problems worked out. Thank you Nicole! So the RCB
Member Links pages are back up and running. For the time being, please change
your bookmarks to http://www.blackcatbeads.com/rcb.htm until further notice.
Sorry about the problems, I hope to have them rectified sometime soon. :-)

Back to your regularly scheduled program....

Valerie

Old May 3rd 04, 03:12 AM
Mary P. - McDuck

EMOVE (Valerie) wrote in message ...
Hello all!

Nicole from Black Cat Beads has graciously offered to host the RCB member links
pages until I can get my site problems worked out. Thank you Nicole! So the RCB
Member Links pages are back up and running. For the time being, please change
your bookmarks to
http://www.blackcatbeads.com/rcb.htm until further notice.
Sorry about the problems, I hope to have them rectified sometime soon. :-)

Back to your regularly scheduled program....

Valerie

Hello Valerie,
If I wanted to be added to the links site, who do i send my information to?
Thank You,
Mary