Sub quilter needed...emergency

Old March 7th 05, 10:40 PM
Terbear

Default Sub quilter needed...emergency

Hi everyone!
I have been hosting a block swap for the HGTV BOM Strolling the block quilt.
Each member has made 12 blocks, sent them to me & expects to get one of each
back (12 blocks). Unfortunately, we have lost a member...so, we need a sub.
If anyone is interested in joining in, and is responsible & can be counted
on, please e-mail me at
Here is the quilt we are making:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/BOM

Please, if anyone is interested, we really need you.

--
Teri
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old March 9th 05, 06:05 PM
Terbear

Here are pictures of the blocks that some of our quilters have made:
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Stro...k-quilt-blocks

We are still looking for a replacment quilter to make the May blocks...if
you are interested, please e-mail me at

Teri

--
Teri