Stained Glass Software

Old July 10th 07, 02:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker[_2_]

Default Stained Glass Software

"javahut" wrote in message
Since you won't see this, as I am on "Google ignore", when you are starved
for attention, remember, I told you so, you worthless peterbreath piece of
Canadian ****.

Preach ON, brother. Tell it like it is.

Brady has been exchanging cyber-blowjobs with some guy named David Williams
over on another forum (SAG, maybe??) and ripping Brock in the process.
Maybe they decided to spit each other's dicks out long enough to do some
pretty lame trolling.

Old July 10th 07, 04:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Ron Parker

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 02:43:43 -0400, Steve Ackman wrote:
In , on Mon, 9 Jul 2007
22:56:02 -0400, Moonraker, wrote:

Anybody get a whiff of a troll (or two) in our midst?

I know this will come as a great shock, but Jman = dennis.

It may appear that way from the way he acts like Dennis, but Jman is
probably not Dennis. Still in Canada, apparently, but it appears he's
in Alberta rather than in BC.

Old July 10th 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Steve Ackman

In rkrrrr.com, on
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:13:16 -0400, Ron Parker,
wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 02:43:43 -0400, Steve Ackman wrote:

I know this will come as a great shock, but Jman = dennis.

It may appear that way from the way he acts like Dennis, but Jman is
probably not Dennis. Still in Canada, apparently, but it appears he's
in Alberta rather than in BC.

I posted that at 2:43 in the morning so there was a
bit of haste (or fog?) in that assessment. After some
consideration, it became much more of a certainty that
Jman is Jason Brady.

Old July 10th 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Michael[_2_]

Thanks for the recommendations! I talked to a very nice lady at
Southern Glass down here in Jacksonville, Florida, today, and she is
an absolute believer in the Glass Eye software from Dragonfly that you
have mentioned. I was envious of their beautiful printer/plotter,
too. What a great design combination.

Michael

Old July 11th 07, 01:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

"Michael" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have got several transom-shaped windows in my house. Stained glass
windows to fit inside of them will be my first foray into stained
glass.

I am not much of an artist, but from all the pattern books I've found
available, that shouldn't prove to be much problem. Choosing the
proper glass to use in the designs might be hit or miss for me, but I
hope that I develop an eye for that over time.

Have you considered getting this done by your local SG pro? They do all
the design work, and the craftsmanship will be top notch, something that at
best will take you years to achieve. Something to consider....

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com

Old July 11th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Michael[_2_]

Glassman wrote:

Have you considered getting this done by your local SG pro? They do
all the design work, and the craftsmanship will be top notch,
something that at best will take you years to achieve. Something to
consider....

***************
Thank you for the suggestion, but I am really looking forward to the
pleasure and satisfaction of doing them myself. The transom-shaped
windows are just a good entry point for me. I don't plan on stopping
there. I am not looking to go professional, but I would like to fill
the house up and perhaps do a few things for the folks at work.

Michael

Old July 11th 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker[_2_]

"Michael" wrote in message
ups.com...
Glassman wrote:

Have you considered getting this done by your local SG pro? They do
all the design work, and the craftsmanship will be top notch,
something that at best will take you years to achieve. Something to
consider....

***************
Thank you for the suggestion, but I am really looking forward to the
pleasure and satisfaction of doing them myself. The transom-shaped
windows are just a good entry point for me. I don't plan on stopping
there. I am not looking to go professional, but I would like to fill
the house up and perhaps do a few things for the folks at work.

Michael

Have you ever made "anything" in stained glass? It's great to have some
goals, but don't you think you ought to take a few classes and get some
fundamental skills before you take off "filling the house up"? Tisn't as
easy as it looks.

Old July 11th 07, 05:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 02:43:43 -0400, Steve Ackman wrote:
I know this will come as a great shock, but Jman = dennis.

It may appear that way from the way he acts like Dennis, but Jman is
probably not Dennis. Still in Canada, apparently, but it appears he's
in Alberta rather than in BC.

I posted that at 2:43 in the morning so there was a
bit of haste (or fog?) in that assessment. After some
consideration, it became much more of a certainty that
Jman is Jason Brady.

Ahahahahah...... Ooooooh you poor stupid Yanks ! Ignorant,
beligerant and completely unaware of ANY country but their own and so
quick to jump to conclusions. Anyway, this Brady guy of which you
speak is in "Victoria, BC" (as you are now aware). Alberta is the
next province over. It's only about 1000 Km's away, but I could see
how most of you "Einstein's" could mess it up. After all, our Country
is only connected by a border you Dumb **** (Christ why don't they
build that Fuk'ing fence across the US/CAN border instead of
Mexico ! ). In any event, here's some good advice; "Take some time
off posting in the NG's and attempt to pass a Grade 3 Geography
course." Maybe then, you'll better understand the world around you.
Hell, you may even find IRAQ ! You know, the place your Dumb Ass
president illegally invaded and now occupies ?

If you can't grab a life, at least grab an Atlas........

Oh yeah, almost forgot.... Feel free to F.O.A.D

/MM

Old July 11th 07, 05:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Tisn't as
easy as it looks.

Yes it is.
The only skill required is patience.

Software for stained glass desing - recommendations ? Adrian Glass 10 May 12th 07 11:28 PM
Potter Glass painting stained glass manual 1880 FA JaneyP Marketplace 0 February 15th 06 01:22 AM
just stained glass Will Woodard Glass 7 September 24th 05 01:30 AM
STAINED GLASS SOFTWARE John J. Collins III Glass 14 October 30th 03 12:10 PM