HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Old March 20th 04, 03:40 AM
Butterfly

Default HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Mim
Happy Birthday to you

Butterfly (hugs will have to wait til later)

Old March 20th 04, 04:28 AM
shhdesigns

And many more!

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.
Queen of the Travelogues.

Old March 20th 04, 05:39 AM
nzl*

and even a few mooooooore!!!
Happy Boithday wishes from a lovely warm autumn day in the sunny south
pacific.
our last day of daylight time in nz.
now an hour further or closer depending on where you are.
have some great s.e.x, Mim.
gee you dont look any older, how do you do it?
amazing!!
jeanne

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

Old March 20th 04, 08:49 AM
Flossy

Happy Birthday Mim!

Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://photos.yahoo.com/flossy3353

Old March 20th 04, 10:47 AM
miriam \mim\ spencer

thank you all kindly -- I did have a great day -- dinner with a friend and
"working" for a couple hours at the wooden boat show chatting with nautical
types and swapping travel yarns.

I keep adding and changing pix in the webshots album I'll haveto put up
one from Malvern for you Flossy I have a watercolor of the Hills in
springtime that brings back memories of a bright warm sunny day walking up
on the pathways.
http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltermim

Mim

Old March 20th 04, 01:18 PM
Kate Dicey

Butterfly wrote:

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Mim
Happy Birthday to you

Butterfly (hugs will have to wait til later)

Oh, HAAY DAY! Mim's a year more tallented and wiser!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Old March 20th 04, 01:52 PM
Queen of Squishies

Well, happy happy, there, my dear! Shall we share a toast to one another??
Yes!
To your health!!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old March 20th 04, 04:57 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Gotta' celebrate for at least a week!

Happy Birthday and a whole bunch more fun!

Celebrate, Celebrate, Dance to the music......~~~!

Ragmop/Sandy

Old March 20th 04, 07:04 PM
Dr. Quilter

yeah! happy birthday mim! after reading the quilt scrapbook thread I got
mine out to see how behind I was and there you are, holding my mom's
fall quilt in front of the Renton quilt shop! we had a lovely time over
coffee that day, uh?

Butterfly wrote:

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Mim
Happy Birthday to you

Butterfly (hugs will have to wait til later)

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens
(take the dog out before replying)