Happy Birthday to...

Old April 28th 10, 01:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Happy Birthday to...

On 4/28/10 7:12 AM, in article ,

On 2010-04-28, bobbieviorritto wrote:
Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 4/27/10 12:37 PM, in article ,
"Lucille" wrote:

Happy, Happy Birthday to you Margaret.

Lucille

So moved - see you Friday Margaret...

Cheryl

What time on Friday?? Aya and I will be there Around the late
Morning/Noonish hours. Bobbie V.

Cheryl is coming down to have lunch with me at work. I won't be at
Celebrations till either Friday night or Sat morning.
-Margaret

Still looking forward to it! The kids are driving me NUTS

Old April 28th 10, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cathy from KY in CA

Happy Birthday!! Hope it is a great one!!

just me,
Cathy from KY in CA
Old April 28th 10, 04:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

On 2010-04-28, Karen C - Calif wrote:
Happy Birthday, Margaret!

Thank you Karen.
-Margaret in MA

--
Margaret St. John
Let it snow!!
Old April 28th 10, 04:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

On 2010-04-28, Cathy from KY in CA wrote:
Happy Birthday!! Hope it is a great one!!

just me,
Cathy from KY in CA

Thank Cathy. It wasn't a bad day and I really enjoyed the chocloate
rasberry moose trifle from the local backery instead of a cake. Not that
there is anything wrong with cake.
-Margaret in MA

Old April 28th 10, 11:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On Apr 27, 11:05*am, Gillian Murray wrote:
Margaret St John!! Have a great day and a wonderful year!!

Late with the b-d wishes once again (darned work keeps getting in the
way!) but I couldn't let another day go by without the required
singing! Sooooooo,

Happy Birthday to yoouu,
Happy Birthday to yoooouuuuu,
Haaaappyyy Biiiiiirthdaaaaay, deeeeaaaar Maaaargaareeeeeet,
Haaaaappyyyyyyyyy Biiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaaay to YOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!

Joan
Old April 29th 10, 12:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

On 2010-04-28, Joan E. wrote:
On Apr 27, 11:05*am, Gillian Murray wrote:
Margaret St John!! Have a great day and a wonderful year!!

Late with the b-d wishes once again (darned work keeps getting in the
way!) but I couldn't let another day go by without the required
singing! Sooooooo,

Happy Birthday to yoouu,
Happy Birthday to yoooouuuuu,
Haaaappyyy Biiiiiirthdaaaaay, deeeeaaaar Maaaargaareeeeeet,
Haaaaappyyyyyyyyy Biiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaaay to YOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!

Joan

Sounds beautiful Joan. Thank you!
-Margaret in MA

--
Margaret St. John
Let it snow!!
http://www.silverthorn.org/mstjohn

Happy Birthday, Pat (W) in Va.!!!! Ellison Quilting 15 January 28th 06 11:17 PM
OT - Happy Birthday Tina Quilting 21 December 17th 05 03:22 PM
Happy Birthday to me Happy Dance Jenn Quilting 15 September 17th 05 05:28 PM
OT Happy Birthday Pat W! frood Quilting 13 January 30th 05 07:58 PM
OT HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dr. Sooz Beads 9 June 10th 04 12:17 AM