Mysterious birthday squisher

Old March 4th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Mysterious birthday squisher

What a surprise! There was a mysterious brown envelope in my mail box
this morning and I couldn't figure out what I had ordered! There was
no return address and I could read the postmark. It was a blue
squishie for my birthday!!!! I'm sure it came from someone here
because I'm the only quilter in my group of friends and family and it
would never dawn on one of them to actually send me fabric. So,
whoever you are, you MADE MY DAY! Thanks!
Carole in Northwest GA - Retired and loving it!
Homepage - http://home.alltel.net/caroledoyle/
Old March 4th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Hi Carole, I'm near Greenville, SC, and sometimes go over into the Helen, Ga
area. Are you near there? It's beautiful country,
Barbara in SC, and now FL

Old March 4th 06, 06:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 12:41:20 -0500, Carole
wrote:

What a surprise! There was a mysterious brown envelope in my mail box
this morning and I couldn't figure out what I had ordered! There was
no return address and I could read the postmark.

And of course, I was so excited that I wrote that I COULD read the
postmark, when what I meant to say was that I could NOT read the
postmark! (It doesn't take much to make me happy!!!!)

Old March 6th 06, 07:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Hey, me too! A mysterious brown envelope. I was so exhausted from two
days at Sew Expo that I put it down, assuming it was from a fellow
March birthday person who recently left our Tuesday QB's (Quilting
Broads) to go back to work full time. It wasn't until I just read your
post Carole that I realized it might not be from Sheila. So, I dug out
the envelope and sure nuff, can't read the postmark but the zip code
isn't a Washington one!

So, to whomever you may be, thank you very much. What a lovely
surprise. Nice bright colors that will go with lots of projects. But
very definitely will go with the Stash Management Panel I just bought
at Sew Expo.

http://www.cottoncapersquiltshop.com...ashpanel. jpg

Thank you for thinking of me and making me smile. Forgive me for taking
so long to put two & two together.....

LizA.
Kent, WA