Sunday morning

Old April 15th 07, 09:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Erin

Default Sunday morning

and for once it is actually still morning as I type this! 10:24 am to
be precise and I am half-way through my first cup of tea for the day.
Today it is green tea with lemon that I received as a Yule present
from a not-so-little-anymore guy. I delivered most of my advertising
circulars yesterday since I didn't have so many kilos this week, and
now I can spend most of Sunday stitching beads onto variousl crocheted
items. :-)

What are y'all up to this fine morning?

Erin
http://arkivarie.livejournal.com/

Old April 15th 07, 10:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Vintage Purls

On Apr 15, 8:28 pm, "Erin" wrote:
What are y'all up to this fine morning?

It's Sunday evening for me and I've spent the day doing chores. :
( Still the house is clean (well cleaner than it was anyway), the
clothes washed and we have enough vegetable soup to see us through six
meals. I've managed to get some fleece carded and I've done some
dyeing.

Have a good day!

VP

Old April 15th 07, 10:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Erin

On 15 Apr, 11:17, "Vintage Purls" wrote:

It's Sunday evening for me and I've spent the day doing chores. :
( Still the house is clean (well cleaner than it was anyway), the
clothes washed and we have enough vegetable soup to see us through six
meals.

I always LOVED veggie soup; just wish I could convert Harri! He
insists that soup is not *real* food and won't eat it. :-(

Old April 15th 07, 10:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Vintage Purls

On Apr 15, 9:21 pm, "Erin" wrote:
I always LOVED veggie soup; just wish I could convert Harri! He
insists that soup is not *real* food and won't eat it. :-(

I have to say I've never been a fan of watery soups (or versions that
come in a packet). I make mine chunky and hearty - there is drinking-
soup and meal-soup - I'm very much a fan of the meal variety myself.
Add to it some fresh bread rolls or flat bread and I can't think of a
nicer meal when the weather is less than clement.

VP

Old April 15th 07, 02:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JCT

Good morning. It is still early here - 6:47am. I am just up and DH
is still asleep. He will get up soon as he has choir at 8:30. We
have a quiet day ahead. I have some paperwork to do for our local
watershed organization and I will probably watch a Mariners game on tv
while I knit a bit.

We are soup eaters here. I often make a very hearty lentil soup. It
has brown rice, lentils, tomatoes, carrots, onions and usually chicken
stock. Sometimes I use a veggie stock if I am expecting to feed
someone who doesn't do meats. We usually have some of that and some
chicken and rice soup in the freezer - I make a big pot and then
freeze in portions for two.
The lentil soup is a meal when you add some toast or something
similar.

Judy

Old April 15th 07, 03:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
coggietm

Hi all , Good morning.
Hubby was not a soup eater until I started serving sandwiches with it
at dinner time. I myself, love soup, but do not like stews.
I have a pot raost out for todays dinner and I am about to snuggle
down to watch a movie while working on an angel baby afghan for a
friend at work. She is due in October and I hope to have a complete
layette done for her.
Hope you allhave a great Sunday.
Coggie

Old April 15th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Apr 15, 5:28 am, "Erin" wrote:
and for once it is actually still morning as I type this! 10:24 am to
be precise and I am half-way through my first cup of tea for the day.
Today it is green tea with lemon that I received as a Yule present
from a not-so-little-anymore guy. I delivered most of my advertising
circulars yesterday since I didn't have so many kilos this week, and
now I can spend most of Sunday stitching beads onto variousl crocheted
items. :-)

What are y'all up to this fine morning?

Kandace slept over last night, and we went to church this morning, and
then out for lunch. Now she is about to get into the tub while I clean
the
spare room. Then I will study for the rest of the day.
The weather here is absolutely gorgeous, so we may go for a walk a bit
later.

Higs,
Katherine

Old April 15th 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Erin wrote:
and for once it is actually still morning as I type this! 10:24 am to
be precise and I am half-way through my first cup of tea for the day.
Today it is green tea with lemon that I received as a Yule present
from a not-so-little-anymore guy. I delivered most of my advertising
circulars yesterday since I didn't have so many kilos this week, and
now I can spend most of Sunday stitching beads onto variousl crocheted
items. :-)

What are y'all up to this fine morning?

Erin
http://arkivarie.livejournal.com/

Hello Erin,

I have put everything to the side and working on afghans for the
homeless in the Rockford, IL area. Our local group has picked that as
the present project.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old April 15th 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"JCT" wrote in message
oups.com...
Good morning. It is still early here - 6:47am. I am just up and DH
is still asleep. He will get up soon as he has choir at 8:30. We
have a quiet day ahead. I have some paperwork to do for our local
watershed organization and I will probably watch a Mariners game on tv
while I knit a bit.

We are soup eaters here. I often make a very hearty lentil soup. It
has brown rice, lentils, tomatoes, carrots, onions and usually chicken
stock. Sometimes I use a veggie stock if I am expecting to feed
someone who doesn't do meats.

Why is it that those of us sho do eat meats provide meatless meals for
veggies but they don't provide meat for us?

Mary

Old April 15th 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Vintage Purls

On Apr 16, 7:18 am, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
Why is it that those of us sho do eat meats provide meatless meals for
veggies but they don't provide meat for us?

The act of eating meat is usually offensive to a vegeterian, the act
of eating vegetables is rarely offensive to a carnivore.

VP

Sunday morning... WoolyGooly Yarn 9 December 25th 06 11:00 AM
Sunday Morning S.E.X. Karen C - California Needlework 1 October 30th 06 05:22 PM
Sunday Still morning [email protected] Yarn 2 January 15th 06 08:55 PM
SUNDAY MORNING ,,,,,, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 5 January 12th 06 02:07 AM
Sunday morning mejane Yarn 1 August 9th 04 02:27 PM