OT Postcard request and update

Old October 4th 05, 05:45 AM
Tricia

Default OT Postcard request and update

Howdy Folks,

Now that the hurricanes seem to have settled down, I'm going to try
this reguest again:

My Mom wants to collect post cards from all 50 states to put together a
collage to frame and put up in her kitchen. (Doesn't know it yet but I
believe she'll be getting one from Australia as well) If you are
willing to assist with this project, you can email me at
cricket527ATcharterDOTnet and have the subject line say something about
postcards (replying to the posting address is okay as well, but runs a
greater risk of being missed in a mess of spam). Then I'll pass on her
snail. I am willing to swap Michigan post cards for any who want them
in exchange. Just let me know and send me your snail in exchange.

The following states are covered already: TX, MD, Alaska, Hawaii, VA,
OH, Washington, and Florida. She welcomes more than one from a state
if you live in one of those and want to participate too =)

Her words to me on this we whatever *you* feel personifies *your*
state she would love to have and they can be sent regular style with a
quick message on it so she knows who to thank.

Speaking of thanks (the most recent round received -- hope I don't
foget anyone): Pat in VA, Tina in TX (two of them?), and Patti. I'll
double check with her in the next few days to make sure I've got a full
list of who she has received from so you can know they have arrived
safe and sound.

*Please* help with this -- other than work, my mom has just started 6
months of what is supposed to be a health related "house arrest" where
if she is out in public other than work (which is in a private
residence) she has to wear one of those medical masks and has to be
very quick about it. This is the second year of what will be an annual
thing for possibly the rest of her life to keep her immune system safe
during flu and cold season. This would brighten her days and give her
a project to be working on to keep her busy. Thank you!

Tricia

Old October 4th 05, 05:59 AM
Sharon Harper

Of course she will! Let me know where to send to please! Oh and I can also
send one from Fiji too - so long as you don't mind an Aussie postmark! LOL.

quicker)

oups.com...

Old October 4th 05, 12:08 PM
Tina

Gla-[[[[[[[[[[[p , ok, let's try this again without Velcro

Glad she received them and enjoyed Tricia! Will hang on to the address
if we travel any time soon and send again.

Hugs,
Tina

Old October 4th 05, 07:07 PM
Tricia

A little more update: I'm on the phone with mom right now and asking
her who she has cards from so you can know it was received already.

We have cards from: Pat in VA, Patti, Tina in Bandera and Houston,
Nancy in MD, Joyce in Washington, and Vicki Y. in OH. The cards have
absolutely made her day....

States received already besides those listed above: S. Dakota,
Michigan, Hawaii, and Alaska (but specifically seeking another Alaska
card if possible) -- open to more from these states if you want to
send.

Thanks again folks!

T.

Old October 6th 05, 11:40 PM
quilter

Massachusetts will be on its way tomorrow (all stamped and written out)
and Rhode Island went in the mail yesterday.

Lynn

Old October 9th 05, 05:57 AM
Tricia

Gracias!

I'll be posting as I get the happy phone calls from her with the mail
update =) I also informed her that we will absolutely be required to
have digital pictures available of the collage when it gets done for
you all to see.

Thanks!
T.

Old October 11th 05, 06:40 PM
Tricia

Update:

Thank you to Nancy of Rhode Island -- card received and appreciated.
Got a phone call from mom this morning and she says it is beautiful!

Thank you,
Tricia