non clay question

Old December 25th 03, 06:05 AM
dawn

Default non clay question

Last year I asked a nonclay question in an attempt to find a product I was
looking for. It was a multi system key finder. It had 4 different remotes to
attach to things like keys and remote controls. Well I did find a source and
since a few people seemed interested I listed the site here. Well now I lost
my favorites list with a computer crash and I can't find the place that had
them. Does anyone remember this? I'd like to locate this item and I thought
maybe someone here by chance bought one or earmarked the site. If you know
what I'm talking about please let me know!

--Dawn Stubitsch
http://www.thumbprintkids.com
http://www.thumbprintkids.com/pages/caketoppers.html

Old December 26th 03, 02:06 AM
Harolyn Orme

Dawn,

I remember your question but not sure on the source. I think Sharper Image
had one.

Harolyn

.com...

Old December 26th 03, 04:40 AM
dawn

That's it!!!! Thanks!!!! I'm glad someone here had a good memory, I don't!
Dawn Stubitsch
http://www.thumbprintkids.com
http://www.thumbprintkids.com/pages/caketoppers.html
"Harolyn Orme" wrote in message
. ..
Dawn,

I remember your question but not sure on the source. I think Sharper Image
had one.

Harolyn

"dawn" wrote in message
.com...
[...]

Polymer Clay Question Marissa Undercofler Beads 11 October 26th 04 07:54 AM
clay tumbling question Carla Beads 1 August 29th 04 02:23 PM
newbe question about clay safety Deb :> Polymer Clay 1 October 8th 03 04:08 PM
Modeling clay as a substitute for "clay bars" for auto detailing? Jon Noring Polymer Clay 4 September 23rd 03 12:36 AM
Polymer Clay Question Diana Curtis Beads 1 September 3rd 03 12:09 AM