OT - NOW we are home from the hospital......again

Old January 24th 05, 06:56 PM
Queen of Squishies

Default OT - NOW we are home from the hospital......again

Okay, we were home from the hospital less than 24 hrs. when we realized no
water of any kind from any where would go down the drains. And it was Sat.
morning. Daughter and SIL worked on it all day to no avail. Two rooms at
the motel. Sun. same thing. Monday we got a plumber over here, and now it
is flowing. I will unpack now, as I think we will be staying home for
awhile. I certainly hope so. DH is gray-faced and not breathing well. We
found out this morning his blood is too thin again. I'm okay, just in a
mental fog from all the problems. But in my own home I can take better care
of him. So we're here, and I still have this week off to putter around
cleaning this place up, take naps, and rest, and sew. Larisa, thanks for
the offer you wanted to make. Our roof is doing just fine, and all toilets
and showers are now working. You want to come here instead, you just let me
know! You can help me with the wedding quilt! : )

Karen, the indomitable Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old January 24th 05, 07:28 PM
Polly Esther

Thank you so much Karen for reporting in. We know you have more to do than
calm your two or three hundred anxious friends here. Yes, you certainly can
take better care of him now. Sending hugs and prayers and chicken soup.
Polly

Old January 24th 05, 07:46 PM
Diana Curtis

Ya, what she said.
Thank you for easing our minds when you have so much on your plate already.
Our thoughts and prayers keep coming!
Diana
ps... do you need someone to take over the hug list for a little while? Im
not volunteering, but I bet Polly would. ;-)

--
Weird people need beads, too
ink.net...

Old January 24th 05, 08:10 PM
Kate Dicey

Queen of Squishies wrote:

[...]

Good that you are home again again! praying that you stay home a while
and get that badly needed R&R and that the DH gets sorted soon.

What a trial! Better or worse? You are dealing with 'worse', let's
hope 'better' is just round the corner...

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old January 24th 05, 09:54 PM
Sandy Foster

In article hxbJd.26910$OF5.11813@attbi_s52,
[...]

Oh, Karen! I'm so glad you're both finally home to stay! Hope your DH
can thicken up his blood soon and that you can also get some rest and do
some fun (= quilt-related) stuff.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old January 24th 05, 11:08 PM
Polly Esther

That won't work, Diana. You can only volunteer somebody who is not here. I
am here. And watching you very closely. Polly

Old January 25th 05, 01:15 AM
Diana Curtis

I am afraid, very afraid.
Adjusting the foil helmet.
Diana

Best Home Base Work Reynard Needlework 0 November 9th 04 11:57 PM
I'm Home!!! Debbi Quilting 1 April 8th 04 02:48 AM
Home from retreat Susanne Quilting 3 November 12th 03 06:18 AM
Gifts for the home, custom designed with unique fabrics gift-watch Marketplace 3 November 9th 03 07:58 PM