On Topic, pretty much

Old January 5th 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nann Hilyard

Default On Topic, pretty much

www.threadbared.com

You've got to check out this site.
Be sure to go to the sections with patterns for
fashions of yesteryear (even if that was during
our lifetimes). Great commentary!

--
Nann
in Winthrop Harbor, Illinois

Old January 5th 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

rofl

I loved it.

And want to know something really scary? I have a couple of
those craft patterns packed away somewhere. I haven't seen
them in years, and I don't remember ever actually making
them. But I am sure I would never have thrown away such
historical (hysterical?) treasures.

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

"Nann Hilyard" wrote in message
. ..
: www.threadbared.com
:
: You've got to check out this site.
: Be sure to go to the sections with patterns for
: fashions of yesteryear (even if that was during
: our lifetimes). Great commentary!
:
:
: --

Old January 5th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.

Trivia Time -- if you go to the 70's pages... the girl in the little white tennis dress and cap --
is a famous actress....
http://www.threadbared.com/70s/index.html

do you know who she is?

Kate in MI

Old January 5th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leigh Harris

Not sure about the actress. Maybe Susan Sarandon?

What really got me though was those cute little critters not far from the
top of the page (Hype Up Your Hygiene). Were they _really_ knitted tampon
covers? Oh my! I wonder if anyone ever made any. The mind boggles, indeed...

--
Leigh Harris
Perth, Western Australia

"Kate G." wrote

Old January 5th 07, 10:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Looks a bit like Jamie Lee Curtis

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o
( Y ) ( Y ) ( Y )
Enness Boofhead Donut
catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau

"Kate G." wrote in message
. ..
: Trivia Time -- if you go to the 70's pages... the girl
in the little white tennis dress and cap --
: is a famous actress....
: http://www.threadbared.com/70s/index.html
:
:
: do you know who she is?
:
: Kate in MI
: http://community.webshots.com/user/K_Groves
:
:
: --
:
:
: "Nann Hilyard" wrote in message
: . ..
: www.threadbared.com
:

Old January 5th 07, 01:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise

I'm thinking it's Cheryl Ladd.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

. ..

"CATS" wrote in message
Looks a bit like Jamie Lee Curtis

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o
Enness Boofhead Donut
catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau

. ..

Old January 5th 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary in Rock Island IL

Cheryl Tiegs?
Mary