OT Going to be gone UPDATE

Old July 8th 03, 08:55 PM
Deirdre S.

Default OT Going to be gone UPDATE

Take care of yourself, and I'm visualizing your new kidlet hanging in
there until a point where it's safe to come out...

Deirdre

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 13:45:12 -0500, "Karlee in Kansas"
wrote:

I'm getting tired again so I'll go lay back down.

Old July 8th 03, 09:54 PM
Tink

How sad it is when someone is that bitter. I hope your MILFH finds peace in
her life, sooner rather than later. Important to remember that it's her
problem though, and not yours. Take care of yourself physically and
emotionally the best you can. This may sound weird, but sometimes the most
healing thing we can do for ourselves is to forgive those who have hurt us.
It returns power and responsibility for our lives and our feelings back to
our own hands... Good luck, sweetie...

--
Tinkster
www.imeltstuff.com

Old July 8th 03, 10:44 PM
SmartAlecBlonde4

he MILFH told the aunt that "She deserves it"
and a few other not so nice things

Sheesh, that is her grandchild your carrying and I just can't understand
someone that is so heartless and vindictive about their grandchild. Sounds
like you and your dh are better off without them but yet, I feel bad for your
dh to. Its too bad his mother is such a nasty person.

Jo Jo
Old July 8th 03, 11:28 PM
Karlee in Kansas

This lady is a real piece of work. Class A bitch in my book. In the email that she sent to DH, she told him that she
will apologize for nothing, because she has done nothing wrong, I have hurt her beyond words, broken her heart, and
wants me to apologize. Right after she said this, she said that she "will" apologize but "not til you come home so that
you can see that I'm doing it" (I hope that this makes sense to someone besides her because it makes NO sense to me)
Then turns around and says that she wants to salvage the relationship between the two of us, and she talks of me driving
a wedge between her and DH, but what she doesn't realize is that she is the one driving that wedge. Not me. She
already has one kid that won't have anything to do with her, and is working on alienating a second.

She also said in part...
"Congratulations on Ellie. I can't wait to meet her if I'm going to be
allowed that privilege. I have several projects under way for her and will
send them as they are finished. I just hope Karlee likes them."

1. She abused her kids, abused me, and abused my son. Don't think for one damn minute that I'm going to give her the
chance to abuse another one of my loved ones.
2. I will probably like them, but I'm sure that the women's shelter will like them more.

Then at the end of her email she says
"Well, that's about all I can think of for now, so I'm going to end
here and go to bed. It is 1AM and i,m tired. I love you and Karlee and
Vincent."

Vincent hates her. Says he doesn't ever want to see her again after the way that she treated mikes dog, made me cry,
and made him cry. This, coming from a 6 yo.

If she really loved me, she wouldn't have told Nanny "she deserves it" nor would she have called me a bitch, a liar, or
a whore.

If what she is doing is love, then what do you call how my husband feels for me? He was in tears when I was in the
hospital, wouldn't leave my side, and believe it or not, even emptied the bed pan that I had been reduced to "going" in
because the doc wouldn't let me out of bed. This man let me squeeze his hand with every contraction, not wincing once,
rubbing my back, and after the foley was removed, helped me shower. This man offered to get fixed after Ellie is born
because in his words, "I don't want to put you through this again". This man cares for me, hugs me every time he gets
the chance, and is always there for me when I need him. If his mother "loves" me by doing and saying all these things,
then what is the name for the feeling that he has??? I find it hard to believe that she loves me like a daughter like
she claims she does. She needs some serious mental help but won't get it because she thinks that there is nothing wrong
with her. She is THE most two faced person that I have *ever* met in my life. She tells DH that she loves me, yet
tells her sister that she is going to do everything in her power to get him to divorce me.

My mother and gramma say that I should suck it up and apologize for DH's sake. Gramma says that if I let this go on any
longer, that my marriage is going to wind up in divorce because "blood is thicker than water". It very well may be
thicker than water, but my DH has a brain and can see for himself what his mother is doing. It is his choice to cut
contact. I have told him my side of the story, he has heard her story (through emails), and he knows his mother better
than anyone. He is making this choice on his own. On a side note, my mother got really angry with me when we were in
PA and called her. She asked if we had visited MILFH and when I told her no, we didn't see her, and won't see her, she
got mad and told me that we still needed to visit, and bury the hatchet. snort Everyone has their own opinion on
this, DH and I included, and while we will listen to your opinion, you won't get us to change ours.

Upset
Karlee in Kansas

--
Visit my web page! www.angelfire.com/ks3/karlee/index.html
Our family page: http://groups.msn.com/brennanfamilypage

Old July 8th 03, 11:39 PM
Kandice Seeber

Welcome back, Karlee. I'm so sorry to hear about hubby's uncle and all the
family problems. I am glad to hear that your baby is doing fine - take it
easy and keep that baby in for a little while longer! ((((hugs))))

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Karlee in Kansas" wrote in message

I'm back home now....we got in at 5:45 am yesterday morning. I've been so

tired, I didn't have the energy to sit and
read and post like I would like to. For those that are interested...this

is roughly a readers digest version.

DH's uncle was dying of cancer. He was dx'ed in January, and his wife and

daughter were told that it was a fast moving
cancer, and gave him less than a year to live. We got to Pennsylvania on

Saturday afternoon, and his uncle died on
Sunday. The funeral was on Wednesday. In an amongst all this, we were

able to fit in some sight seeing and time with
his other aunts family. For reasons that remain lengthy and will remain

unmentioned at this point, we did not visit his
parents. When DH's cousin "spilled the beans" that we were in town, his

mother flew off the handle, got nasty all over
again, and refused to go to her sisters husbands funeral. After a long,

unreasonably demanding email from his mother,
DH decided that it will definitely be a cold day in hell before he speaks

to her again.

On July 4th, we were supposed to go to a BBQ/get together at a different

aunts house. We weren't there for an hour when
my contractions started. After roughly an hour of regular contractions,

we went to the hospital. I have been diagnosed
with pre-term labor (again....2nd baby, 2nd case of pre-term). The usual

medication didn't work, and after 14 hours of
contractions, they switched meds. The second set of meds did the trick in

getting Ellie to stay put for the time being.
I didn't get released until way after we should have left for Kansas for

DH to sign back in from leave. Good thing his
1st sgt's wife went through the same thing, and was very understanding. I

have spent the last day resting because the
medication that they have me on has this neat little effect of lowering

your blood pressure, yesterday in *another*
visit to the hospital, my bp was 78/34. I've been weak and dizzy, and

only up and about for short periods of time due
to that. Doc has me on 3 doses a day now instead of 4, and in a few days,

I need to reduce back to two doses a day
until the meds are gone. Hopefully it will be enough to get me to last

another 10 weeks (that's all I have left in the
pg...but going off of my last pregnancy, I'll only hold out for about 8-9

more). DH and his aunt think that the stress
from his mother was the cause of the intense contracting...stress from her

has caused me to do this before in this
pregnancy, but not to this degree. I think that its just my body being

its usual self because of my previous history of
pre-term labor. Either way, when DH's aunt told the MILFH about my trip

to the hospital (I found out about this
conversation last night when I called his aunt to tell her we got home),

the MILFH told the aunt that "She deserves it"
and a few other not so nice things that I really don't feel like typing

right now. This woman is really ****ing me off
with all her self-serving selfish behavior.

Anywho...

There were so many posts, it would take me a very very long time to catch

up because of the current energy status, so I
marked them all "read"...if I missed anything important, please let me

know.

I'm getting tired again so I'll go lay back down.

Hugs
Karlee in Kansas

--
Visit my web page! www.angelfire.com/ks3/karlee/index.html
Our family page: http://groups.msn.com/brennanfamilypage

--
"Karlee in Kansas" wrote in message

| Due to a severe illness and impending death in DH's family, we will be

gone for the next 10 days.

| I'll try to check in through google when I can, but I won't promise

anything.

Old July 8th 03, 11:41 PM
Kandice Seeber

(((((((Karlee))))))) That all just makes me so sad. She really needs some
professional help. What she's doing to your family is just awful.

Old July 9th 03, 03:30 AM
BeckiBead

KISSES and hugs to you, Sweet Karlee and to Ellie, through you. You don't have
to read all the posts. Just do what you want, and thanks for staying connected
to us. I'm sorry you have been through so much lately.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right.." -- Counting Crows

Old July 9th 03, 03:33 AM
BeckiBead

Karlee -- your husband sounds like the sweetest thing alive. I am sorry he
came with such a horrid mother. I could tell you some family stories from my
mother's funeral that would make your hair stand on end. Sometimes we just
come THROUGH our families to this earth. I am glad you found the family (your
own) that really loves you.

Old July 9th 03, 04:25 AM
Deirdre S.

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 20:54:54 GMT, "Tink"
wrote:

It returns power and responsibility for our lives and our feelings back to
our own hands...

And removes power from those who have used it to hurt us... it gives
us a surge of returning energy, which is no longer tied up in
resentment and anger, and we get to use it however we want, because it
is ours again.

Deirdre

Old July 9th 03, 05:04 AM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
"Karlee in Kansas" wrote:

I'm getting tired again so I'll go lay back down.

Hugs
Karlee in Kansas

Argh I'm sorry you had to go through so much crap! I hope the meds do
the trick and you can soon be off them, I hope Ellie stays put until
she's nice and ready, and I hope your MIL gets therapy.

Take care of yourself,

--
-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
See us at www.strattonhome.org