Moving shop to FL. Would like to clear out inventory of glass and lead...

Old October 3rd 03, 03:29 AM
G^2

Default Moving shop to FL. Would like to clear out inventory of glass and lead...

I have taken a job in Florida and am moving at the end of the month. I
know some of you folks are in the Dallas area and could use some glass...
I would like to reduce my inventory as much as possible so I don't have
to crate and ship it to FL.

I will sell at less than wholesale full sheets only. I am not cutting
it. Buy enough big sheets, I'll give you a big wad of cut pieces 1/2-2
sf. for free. Lead to go by what ever is left in the box. You need to
get it out of here in the next two weeks.

All good glass. No 'T' glass or junk. Spectrum, Kog, Wis, Bull, Arm...

If you are interested, shoot me an E-mail.

Regards,
G^2

Old October 7th 03, 01:49 PM
Javahut

"G^2" wrote in message
I have taken a job in Florida and am moving at the end of the month.

Where? approx.?

Old October 8th 03, 12:49 AM
G^2

"Javahut" wrote in
:

"G^2" wrote in message
I have taken a job in Florida and am moving at the end of the month.

Where? approx.?

Took a job at K.S.C. So I will be in the Cocoa, Titusville... area.
Why? Are you in FL?

Regards,
G^2

Old October 8th 03, 12:58 AM
Javahut

"G^2" wrote in message
"Javahut" wrote in
:

"G^2" wrote in message
I have taken a job in Florida and am moving at the end of the month.

Where? approx.?

Took a job at K.S.C. So I will be in the Cocoa, Titusville... area.
Why? Are you in FL?

KSC ,?? I know KFC, but???
No but I visit alot, or used to, will again when biz picks up some more and
the rich folks around Naples start buying again.

Old October 8th 03, 05:12 AM
Michele Blank

i get down that way quite often myself. I'll be in Melbourne in 2 weeks,
Cocoa in early dec. What are you going to be doing at the space center? m

Old October 8th 03, 08:19 AM
G^2

If all goes well I will be taking a giant step down in pay and hopefully
working hours to be a technician on the crawler transporter while I
return to school for 6 or more years. Time for big changes. Enough of
the fast paced high tech telecom engerneering... I am thinking of
getting a physics degree or some such thing and becoming one of those
accademic types that get paid to think up crap that no one can build.

G^2

Old October 8th 03, 12:26 PM
Tink

I love Melbourne. I'll be there the first week of January, spending some
time with Robert Mickelsen.

--

Tink

www.blackswampglassworks.com
Sign Up Now For Fall Workshops!
Hollows, Vessels & Florals...

Old October 9th 03, 05:41 AM
jk

"G^2" wrote in message
"Javahut" wrote in
:

"G^2" wrote in message
I have taken a job in Florida and am moving at the end of the month.

Where? approx.?

Took a job at K.S.C. So I will be in the Cocoa, Titusville... area.
Why? Are you in FL?

Regards,
G^2

Javahut is everywhere!

--
JK Sinrod NY
Sinrod Stained Glass

Old October 9th 03, 01:53 PM
Javahut

"G^2" I have taken a job in Florida and am moving at the end of the
month.

Javahut Where? approx.?

Took a job at K.S.C. So I will be in the Cocoa, Titusville... area.
Why? Are you in FL?
Regards,
G^2

Javahut is everywhere!
JK Sinrod NY

Only the Shadow knows......

Old October 13th 03, 01:31 AM
Cheryl

working hours to be a technician on the crawler transporter

My grandfather helped design the original ones for NASA
he worked for Marion Shovel Company...
used to tell a funny story about the first one they designed. The government
engineers overseeing the contract
wanted oval bearings -- Marion said "no - use standard round" -
they insisted.
Didn't work..... LOL
They changed back to round bearings after the oval ones came out like popcorn
during the test run....

He laughed about it for years.....
Cheryl of A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Paint Shop Pro - Who is using it alex Beads 24 March 3rd 04 03:55 PM
On-line "Shop" closing Kaytee Beads 25 January 6th 04 12:21 AM
new here, getting re-inspired shibumi Beads 15 September 30th 03 08:08 AM
Cafe Press RCB Stuff Shop open now! mkahogan Beads 2 September 1st 03 10:29 PM