OT - um, who is Nancy Bond?

Old November 10th 03, 01:38 PM
Queen of Squishies

Default OT - um, who is Nancy Bond?

I need your screen name, or your email address, or something......
Thanks!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
My reply address is scrambled. Please change my
address to hicall80 at earthlink dot net

Old November 10th 03, 04:12 PM
Diana Curtis

Nancy Bond, isnt that James Bonds wife.. Nancy, Nancy Bond...221... liscense
to quilt.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old November 10th 03, 04:29 PM
Nell Reynolds

Could Nancy Bond be the daughter of Nancy Drew and James Bond?

Nell inAustin
hlink.net...

Old November 10th 03, 07:08 PM
Kathy Applebaum

I thought Diana Rigg was the only one to marry James Bond (WHAT was her
character's name??? Old age is setting in!), and she died on their
honeymoon...

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old November 10th 03, 08:12 PM
Queen of Squishies

And I know who James Bond is. We're both half right, and
no........sorry.........it doesn't help.
chuckle

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old November 10th 03, 10:00 PM
Valkyrie

You are thinking Emma Peel played by Diana Rigg (the Avengers, loved that
show) ......Geeeeeeze, what a way to go...if Sean Connery is going to be
James Bond I will sacrifice myself for this noble cause. I know I am quite
well qualified since I got my legs waxed Saturday

Val

Old November 11th 03, 12:05 AM
Kathy Applebaum

Hey, I know Mrs. Emma Peel inside and out -- DH owns every Diana Rigg -
Avengers episode on DVD, as well as most of the Honor Blackman and Linda
Thorson episodes. *grin* After Diana Rigg left the Avengers, she was a Bond
Girl, and it wasn't with Sean Connery.

Okay, now I've had to look it up. Her character's name was Tracy, and she
played opposite George Lazenby in "On Her Majesty's Secret Service."
(http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0064757/) In a poll of movie critics, she was
voted the best Bond Girl, and her costar was voted the worst Bond.

Interesting bit of trivia -- Honor Blackman also left The Avengers to become
a Bond Girl. She played Pussy Galore in "Goldfinger".

Old November 11th 03, 01:35 AM
Valkyrie

Well, I didn't get my legs waxed for George Lazenby but if Connery is
hanging about shaking his martinis I'm willing to sacrifice myself. BSG

Val

. ..