Silver speckled paper?

Old May 27th 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.scrapbooks,rec.crafts.misc
JC Arcade

Default Silver speckled paper?

Hi all,
My hobby is restoring old arcade games, and I'm trying to reproduce a
part that I'm hoping you could help me with. I'm trying to reproduce
the emblem that goes on the steering wheel of one of my games. It
looks like the one in this picture...

http://www.crazykong.com/scans/Outrun-s.jpg

Any idea what you would call that yellow and silver glittery stuff? I
know it's hard to see in the picture unless you have it at full size,
but let's focus on the silver. Is it called silver leafing/flake?
Speckled silver? What I'm looking for is a paper/card stock that is
just like that. Can anyone lead me in the right direction? Thanks so
much.
Old May 27th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.scrapbooks,rec.crafts.misc
a-scrapbooking-diva

check out DCWV paper stack called "glitter" in the solids and you
should find it there.

Kate