finished projects

Old March 2nd 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default finished projects

If it counts this is a list of finished projects that I have made since
December 2005.

1 small tree doily
1 pink ,white and blue baby blanket and pink bonnet
1 baby afghan that has three rows of hearts on it and a crochet hat
1 toddlers ombre blanket and hat
3 kids size afghans
1 heart blanket knitted in red and crocheted around with white glitter yarn
2 small pillows
6 toys
11 machine knit hats
1 crocheted little girls poncho

I am now working on a pattern called camouflage hooded sweatshirt size 2
in which I am using ombre yarn ,but it is not the woodsy camouflage.The back
is almost complete.
So right now that is my list.

Happy knitting and crocheting everyone.

Stella

Old March 2nd 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Not MINE, but still somehow mine ..
My 6-graders have now finished 6 out of 12 hats, sveral have started a
hat nr. 2!
Most of then learned knitting in january, ut they got the BUG!!
And I was happy, becuse that made it very easy for me! LOL!
If you scroll down, you can see a few of them, the lesson was finihed,
but they had problems to stop! LOL!
The young lady in green, wanted to learn to knit pattern , as you see.
she managed quite well!

http://gs.alesund.kommune.no/norvasu...oydtekstil.htm

Aud ;-)

Old March 2nd 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

(I must have got the "bad-spell-bug!" my machine "HANG", so my letters
disappears, and when I try to hit harder, i hit WRONG! LOL!)

"Aud" skrev i melding

Old March 2nd 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Aud,

What great kids you have. It's great to see the girls using tools and
making things and the boy knitting. They are to be congratulated and
you can tell them I said so. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Hugs,

Nora

Old March 3rd 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Aud" wrote in message
Not MINE, but still somehow mine ..
My 6-graders have now finished 6 out of 12 hats, sveral have started a
hat nr. 2!
Most of then learned knitting in january, ut they got the BUG!!
And I was happy, becuse that made it very easy for me! LOL!
If you scroll down, you can see a few of them, the lesson was finihed,
but they had problems to stop! LOL!
The young lady in green, wanted to learn to knit pattern , as you see.
she managed quite well!

http://gs.alesund.kommune.no/norvasu...oydtekstil.htm

Aud ;-)

It was fun to see the pictures of your students. If I'm not mistaken, we
also see the beautiful jacket you made last year.

--
Jan in MN