Another cute baby jacket

Old January 22nd 04, 02:53 AM
Kayrun

Default Another cute baby jacket

For the person who was looking for EZ's baby surprise....
this is cute for a toddler sz. 1 & up...
http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall02/PATThaiku.html

Karen G.
Old January 22nd 04, 07:52 AM
Laurey

On 22 Jan 2004 02:53:59 GMT, (Kayrun) wrote:

For the person who was looking for EZ's baby surprise....
this is cute for a toddler sz. 1 & up...
http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall02/PATThaiku.html

I wasn't looking for it.. but that is awfully cute.. will have to do
it for my 'baby stash' (you know.. the gifts you make before you know
who they are for? G)

Thanks!
-L

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Got Pattern?
http://www.crafters-index.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old January 22nd 04, 06:23 PM
Elsa

Laurey wrote:

On 22 Jan 2004 02:53:59 GMT, (Kayrun) wrote:

For the person who was looking for EZ's baby surprise....
this is cute for a toddler sz. 1 & up...
http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall02/PATThaiku.html

I wasn't looking for it.. but that is awfully cute.. will have to do
it for my 'baby stash' (you know.. the gifts you make before you know
who they are for? G)

Thanks!
-L

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Got Pattern?
http://www.crafters-index.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I loved this pattern and have made it twice - once in
Mission Falls 1824 cotton and once in GGH Samoa.

An FYI, the neck on it is rather wide, so certain
toddlers may not agree to wear the cardigan without
a shirt underneath. I modified my second one to have
a smaller neck.

-Elsa

Old January 24th 04, 02:21 AM
Kayrun

http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall02/PATThaiku.html

I loved this pattern and have made it twice - once in
Mission Falls 1824 cotton and once in GGH Samoa.

An FYI, the neck on it is rather wide, so certain
toddlers may not agree to wear the cardigan without
a shirt underneath. I modified my second one to have
a smaller neck.

-Elsa

Elsa,
Thanks for the input.....did you just
do extra decreases before the neck area?
I'm prob. not advanced enough to try to change a pattern
Also, I've seen the 1824 yarns advertised...did you enjoy working with the
cotton?
Karen G.
Old January 24th 04, 02:57 AM
JudyTurpin

http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall02/PATThaiku.html

I loved this pattern and have made it twice - once in
Mission Falls 1824 cotton and once in GGH Samoa.

An FYI, the neck on it is rather wide, so certain
toddlers may not agree to wear the cardigan without
a shirt underneath. I modified my second one to have
a smaller neck.

-Elsa

Elsa,
Thanks for the input.....did you just
do extra decreases before the neck area?
I'm prob. not advanced enough to try to change a pattern
Also, I've seen the 1824 yarns advertised...did you enjoy working with the
cotton?
Karen G.

I would appreciate a more detailed explanation of how you modified the pattern.
I also thought about doing something with the neck to make it fit a little
closer - but wasn't sure what would look best.

By the way, I loved working with the 1824 cotton
yarn -- got a "Danny" kit from Yarn Forward and made it for a GDG - it was much
loved.

BRBR

JCT

Cute cross stitched baby bib on Ebay Ssnider5 Marketplace 0 January 25th 04 06:27 PM
questions about EZ's Baby Bog Jacket Slick Hippy chick Yarn 5 November 23rd 03 05:09 PM
The Rewards of Gifting a Baby Quilt Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Quilting 4 September 21st 03 01:42 PM
baby boots size Anna MCM Yarn 9 September 17th 03 03:33 PM
Stampola Newsletter - July 7, 2003 Mindy at Stampola Rubberstamps 0 July 8th 03 05:35 AM