Cute Cat w/ ties block

Old January 12th 04, 05:26 PM
RAB/SAB

Default Cute Cat w/ ties block

I was looking at some quilt pictures the other day and saw a really cute cat
quilt where all the cats were wearing ties. I was wondering if someone could
tell me where I might find the pattern. Thanks in advance.
Stephanie

Old January 12th 04, 07:46 PM
Betty in Wi

Are you looking for the one with 9 cat faces and each of them has a bow tie?
If so, I have it.........I'll look for it and let you know who makes it,
etc.

Betty in WI

Old January 12th 04, 09:51 PM
nzl*

....and then you'll probably find it online and can figure it out all by your
lonesome, lol.
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Betty in Wi" wrote...

Old January 12th 04, 10:46 PM
Gumbo

"RAB/SAB" wrote in
:

I was looking at some quilt pictures the other day and saw a really
cute cat quilt where all the cats were wearing ties. I was wondering
if someone could tell me where I might find the pattern. Thanks in
advance.
Stephanie

I saw it too and thought it was cute. Here's the link:
http://www.nmia.com/~mgdesign/qor/fr...owtiecats.html

Debbie
Old January 13th 04, 12:00 AM
nana2b

Hi, That could be my quilt "Absolutly Purrfect" It is made with Absolut
Vodka ties. Look at my album, link below. If it is post again and I will
look for the pattern. I think it was called Cat Tales.

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old January 13th 04, 12:12 AM
RAB/SAB

Linda E, Yes, Yes, Thats it !!! I love that quilt!! I would really
appreiate any information on it )

Thanks again,
Stephanie

Old January 13th 04, 02:59 AM
M. Wetmore

That's the one that came to mind when I read this thread. I really
would love a copy of that pattern. Any information on where I can get
it would be greatly appreciated.

Mardi

"nana2b" wrote in message
Hi, That could be my quilt "Absolutly Purrfect" It is made with Absolut
Vodka ties. Look at my album, link below. If it is post again and I will
look for the pattern. I think it was called Cat Tales.

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot com.
____________________

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat
Old January 13th 04, 09:14 PM
nana2b

This quilt is called "Ties and Tails " by Judidit
http://www.fabricboutique.com/patterns.htm Scroll down to find it. Pattern
was listed at $10

Old January 14th 04, 12:35 AM
QUILTKITTY

Check out Patchedworks.com...for their cats and ties quilt, blocks have
alternating long ties and bow ties.
www. patchedworks.com

Art of Block Cutting 1930 printing ending soon! Cymraes Marketplace 0 April 27th 04 07:54 PM
quilting a Chicken Block Dustbunny \(Christina in OK\) Quilting 10 October 18th 03 04:04 PM
a block swap robert pool Quilting 0 October 6th 03 04:11 PM
Block in Karen's Hug Glenn/Patty Quilting 12 September 20th 03 04:45 PM