AD: PC books on ebay

Old June 16th 04, 01:51 PM
kelly

Default AD: PC books on ebay

I'm putting up several books (as opposed to magazines) on eBay thruout the
day... all are in top condition, with great prices. (For instance, Dottie's
"Creative Ways..." is there now with a $12/$19 price on it... sorry,
Dottie!!) Sarajane's will go up later. I hate to sell these--they are so
inspirational! However, the new landlord must be appeased until I can get a
part time job...

--

Kelly
http://www.jewlart.com/

Old June 16th 04, 01:56 PM
kelly

Did it again... sigh ... Here's my list - lots of polymer-included
publications as well as the books :

http://makeashorterlink.com/?U20415498

Kelly
http://www.jewlart.com/

Old June 16th 04, 02:00 PM
Sjpolyclay

(For instance, Dottie's
"Creative Ways..." is there now with a $12/$19 price on it... sorry,
Dottie!!) Sarajane's will go up later. I hate to sell these--they are so
inspirational!

hey! we've made it all the way to "the secondary market"!!!

Kelly, remember a long while back I got some glass from you? It was the wrong
COE for you...but do you happen to remember which it was? because my friends
have purchased a lovely big kiln and we are going to do some melting---I LOVE
the ways glass and PC can be put together---after firing of course! And now I'm
learning about Expansion Rates and all that...
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old June 17th 04, 01:05 PM
kelly

Sarajane, it doesn't matter what COE it is if only one piece is going to be
fired, and not multiple pieces of different glass fused together. (a neat
thing about glass is you can fuse pieces of the same sheet to your heart's
content, no matter what the COE). What I sent you was probably 96 COE,
since I do virtually all 90. I do have some great art glass (coe unknown)
that you might be interested in if you want to have a pretty piece of glass
.... email me at and I'll tell you more about it, since
'glass is down the hall'...!

Kelly

Old June 17th 04, 09:38 PM
Sjpolyclay

Sarajane, it doesn't matter what COE it is if only one piece is going to be
fired, and not multiple pieces of different glass fused together. (a neat
thing about glass is you can fuse pieces of the same sheet to your heart's
content, no matter what the COE).

ah....but we went to D&L Stained Glass and got LOTS of COE 96 stuff, and frit,
and I want to play with it ALL of course!! And then combine it with polymer
clay! I'm particularly excited about using pc to make some originals to use in
creating molds in other materials that can be fired with glass....!!!!
And there was a piece in the box I got from you that was labeled 96, so I bet
it all is. How cool!!!! Thanks!

Old June 18th 04, 04:30 PM
kelly

Sarajane wrote:
And there was a piece in the box I got from you that was labeled 96, so I

bet
it all is. How cool!!!! Thanks!

MAJOR disclaimer here!!!!!

Kelly

Old June 19th 04, 05:12 PM
Sjpolyclay

MAJOR disclaimer here!!!!!

I understand!! and will be doing some melting tests too. But at least its
likely that it isn't all 90coe, or you'd a kept it!