Facebook

Old September 15th 09, 03:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

Default Facebook

Okay. I won't take it as a snub that you didn't accept my request to be
your friend

I do enjoy facebook because it keeps me in touch with a variety of
friends and relatives. I can see how it could be overwhelming to get a
lot of requests thrown at you at once.

Julia in MN

Rita wrote:
Yeah, deleted all the "friends" for now. There were 123 of them!!!!!!!!!!!
Was getting physically ill because of this and starting to get annoyed with
friend who suggested Facebook. Loss of that friendship was just not worth
it. No one to help here.

--
-----------
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/default.html

Old September 15th 09, 03:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita

Please don't take it as a snub. It's just with my health and now hubby's,
I've got more on my mind than I could handle.

--
Rita
http://ritasquilts.com

Old September 15th 09, 09:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

Rita wrote:
Please don't take it as a snub. It's just with my health and now hubby's,
I've got more on my mind than I could handle.

I certainly would not do that. I guess my remark was a weak attempt at
humor. In fact, if you hadn't mentioned it here, I probably would have
forgotten about my "friend" request to you. Your health and that of your
family are more important than anyone's facebook stuff.

Julia in MN

--