Lucille:koi pond

Old June 16th 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Lucille:koi pond

"Stitcher" wrote in message
Finally got around to browsing RCTNP and saw your koi pond. I am
particularly fond of blackwork and was wondering where you got the
pattern.
ruby

It s from Laura J. Perin. I bought it at my local LNS, but I know Nordic
Needle has some of her stuff and I remember seeing it somewhere on the
internet before I bought the chart. I gave my copy away but if you would
like I could call my LNS and see if she has another and mail it to you.

Lucille

Old June 18th 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Lucille wrote:
"Stitcher" wrote in message
Finally got around to browsing RCTNP and saw your koi pond. I am
particularly fond of blackwork and was wondering where you got the
pattern.
ruby

It s from Laura J. Perin. I bought it at my local LNS, but I know Nordic
Needle has some of her stuff and I remember seeing it somewhere on the
internet before I bought the chart. I gave my copy away but if you would
like I could call my LNS and see if she has another and mail it to you.

Lucille

For the fish etc in this pattern does one transfer the outlines to
fabric, are they drawn on?? or counted as in following a chart??
I prefer blackwork patterns that one has to transfer or trace the
outline onto the fabric then do the filling stitches by counted method.
as I find it gives much better results.
could you please email me off list at .
Thank you for your kind offer to call your LNS. If the pattern requires
one to trace the outlines onto the fabric I would really like to stitch
it.
sincerely
ruby
thanks
ruby

Old June 19th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

lucretia borgia wrote:

I have to add here, Ruby is having difficulties with her ISP today.
Dame Edna ??? lolol

Remember when you refered me to gmail a year or so ago?? I picked that
name in frustration as others I wanted were taken. Then I promptly lost
my password and forgot my user name. today while accessing RCTN on
google i found I had to use gmail to reply and it actually greated me
with my user name and I went through hoop getting a new pass word. I
would like to get rid of the gmail but then would not be able to reply
to post via google. Must go and try to change my user name. LOL! I
tried to use yahoo mail with this google groups thing but no dice. It
will not let me.
Ruby
PS I hate gmail It will not let me delet all the spam and will not for
some reason let me make changes to my account.

Old June 19th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

"Ruby" wrote in message
ups.com...

lucretia borgia wrote:

I have to add here, Ruby is having difficulties with her ISP today.
Dame Edna ??? lolol

Remember when you refered me to gmail a year or so ago?? I picked that
name in frustration as others I wanted were taken. Then I promptly lost
my password and forgot my user name. today while accessing RCTN on
google i found I had to use gmail to reply and it actually greated me
with my user name and I went through hoop getting a new pass word. I
would like to get rid of the gmail but then would not be able to reply
to post via google. Must go and try to change my user name. LOL! I
tried to use yahoo mail with this google groups thing but no dice. It
will not let me.
Ruby
PS I hate gmail It will not let me delet all the spam and will not for
some reason let me make changes to my account.

With gmail, if you want to make changes to the account you need to go to
settings, then accounts and at the bottom it will say account settings.
Click on that to change your information. It's a little awkward, but it's
there.

I don't know why it doesn't let you delete spam. Mine does that without a
problem.

Did you get my email this afternoon. If not, I'll resend it.

Lucille

Old June 19th 06, 01:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On 18 Jun 2006 16:38:03 -0700, "Ruby" wrote:

lucretia borgia wrote:

I have to add here, Ruby is having difficulties with her ISP today.
Dame Edna ??? lolol

Remember when you refered me to gmail a year or so ago?? I picked that
name in frustration as others I wanted were taken. Then I promptly lost
my password and forgot my user name. today while accessing RCTN on
google i found I had to use gmail to reply and it actually greated me
with my user name and I went through hoop getting a new pass word. I
would like to get rid of the gmail but then would not be able to reply
to post via google. Must go and try to change my user name. LOL! I
tried to use yahoo mail with this google groups thing but no dice. It
will not let me.
Ruby
PS I hate gmail It will not let me delet all the spam and will not for
some reason let me make changes to my account.

Really? I have to use gmail for my high volume listserv which aohell
refuses to work with, and I haven't had any trouble with it. It has
caught the very few spam and sequestered them. And pemanently deleted
them when I told it to. Sorry you're having difficulties with it.

Sara
Old June 19th 06, 05:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

It s from Laura J. Perin.

You know, I've *got* to stop reading these enabling things! Northwoods
Collage is now on its merry way to me!

Linda

Old June 19th 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

"lewmew" wrote in message
oups.com...
It s from Laura J. Perin.

You know, I've *got* to stop reading these enabling things! Northwoods
Collage is now on its merry way to me!

Linda

I'm glad to be of service.
Lucille

focus on design: Goose in the pond Taria Quilting 8 March 7th 06 06:29 PM
Squished from across the pond!! Cheryl D Quilting 0 November 22nd 05 06:39 PM
Pond Postage Question Tina Quilting 36 May 6th 05 10:49 PM
creating water i.e. fish bowl / pond C A . Butler Polymer Clay 4 October 21st 04 05:25 PM
help me!!!! need 9 or 12" goose in a pond Kellie J. Berger Quilting 9 August 23rd 03 01:54 AM