Entirely OFF-t: BB could you contact me please?

Old September 12th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Default Entirely OFF-t: BB could you contact me please?

BB,
Were the 'numbers' for Guiding Light even on today? They broke in
with 9-11 stuff and I didn't see them, unless they were on earlier and
I missed them.... IF they were on, did you get the numbers and the
presenter?
Thanks!!!!
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0637-0, 09/11/2006
Tested: 9/11/2006 7:05:59 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old September 12th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
BB

YarnWright wrote:
BB,
Were the 'numbers' for Guiding Light even on today? They broke in
with 9-11 stuff and I didn't see them, unless they were on earlier and
I missed them.... IF they were on, did you get the numbers and the
presenter?
Thanks!!!!
Noreen

Noreen,

I just finished watching it about 20 minutes ago (and therefore deleting
it about 20 minutes ago), but I don't remember seeing the numbers. I
was cleaning out my closet because my stash was heading toward the
middle of the room (does this make it On Topic? lol), so I "watched"
more commercial time than usual. I don't remember hearing it or seeing
it. Sorry I can't check for sure..

BB
Who has been playing Word Whomp to try to get some extra cash...I'm
getting so sick of that game :P
Old September 12th 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
BB

YarnWright wrote:
BB,
Were the 'numbers' for Guiding Light even on today? They broke in
with 9-11 stuff and I didn't see them, unless they were on earlier and
I missed them.... IF they were on, did you get the numbers and the
presenter?
Thanks!!!!
Noreen

Noreen, I asked on another newsgroup and someone said they weren't
shown. BB
Old September 12th 06, 02:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 02:35:08 GMT, BB spun a fine yarn

YarnWright wrote:
BB,
Were the 'numbers' for Guiding Light even on today? They broke in
with 9-11 stuff and I didn't see them, unless they were on earlier and
I missed them.... IF they were on, did you get the numbers and the
presenter?
Thanks!!!!
Noreen

Noreen, I asked on another newsgroup and someone said they weren't
shown. BB
---

Thanks, BB!

Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0637-0, 09/11/2006
Tested: 9/12/2006 8:22:13 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old September 12th 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 00:53:45 GMT, BB spun a fine yarn

YarnWright wrote:
[...]

That's why I'm playing THAT game, a little extra cash.... grin!
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0637-0, 09/11/2006
Tested: 9/12/2006 8:23:00 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006