BOM top done

Old January 23rd 06, 11:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default BOM top done

Love your color choices - so subtle.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Roberta Zollner" wrote in message
http://community.webshots.com/user/robertaz102

It's somewhere in the BOM folder. Still needs an outer border -I have an
idea but am open to suggestions!

Roberta in D

Old January 24th 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Wow, Roberta, that is soo nice. I especially LOVE the applique. I cant
applique personally (OK, I can, but I dont have the patience to do it, but I
love the look of applique terribly).

Congrats of a job VERY VERY well done. And you dont have to rush finishing
it, I'm patient and can wait til whenever for you to send it to me. I'm
in the directory when you need the address. LOL

--
Christina Doucette
Petawawa, ON, Canada

Old January 24th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I loved this about the layout too Polly. The applique on the plaid
4-patches, looks so cool with the pieced blocks! It really makes for a
beautiful quilt! I don't have enough "quilt creativity" under my belt
yet - so I think I'm going to Bookmark that one for my "Quilt Ideas"
future!

Hugs,
Tina

Old January 24th 06, 12:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Hmm, hadn't even considered green! This was mostly pieced from the scrap
basket, so I'd have to go shopping.
Roberta in D

How about the nice green!! Estelle

Old January 26th 06, 06:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Very very pretty and if you're still open to suggestions, what about
the mottled fabric you used to frame the appliqué blocks ?
Just a plain border.
Heidi from Germany
"Roberta Zollner" schrieb:

http://community.webshots.com/user/robertaz102

It's somewhere in the BOM folder. Still needs an outer border -I have an
idea but am open to suggestions!

Roberta in D

http://home.vrweb.de/~hbquilts/
mail: please remove quilt from address
Old January 27th 06, 01:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Not enough of it! And I sure didn't buy it in Germany :-) But you're right,
it would be good.
I'm leaning to a light mottled fabric (the bluish-white background in the
upper left corner) because there's enough of it.
Roberta in D

Old February 1st 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Love the way you put "all" the blocks in the quilt. It is lovely! Linda
in Tx