message from Maureen

Old January 31st 06, 12:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default message from Maureen

I haven't been around the ng much lately. I miss you all! It seems like
every time I think things are back to normal and calming down something else
happens. First my grandfather ended up in the hospital and then things blew
up at work.

But at long last, I've at long last managed to finish a small quilt. I put
photos of the Maggie Belle quilt in my Yahoo album:
http://photos.yahoo.com/mwoz2
Maggie Belle is the prettiest of the three QIs. Eventually I hope to
capture all of them in quilts. It will be quite a challenge
Maureen

Old January 31st 06, 01:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thank you for sharing the Maggie Belle pictures and quilt, they're just
incredible; but I am overcome with curiosity, why would someone with all the
exquisite bearing of that gorgeous QI be named 'Maggie Belle'? Maggie Belle
seems more to me like the name for a cozy fat calico. Polly

Old January 31st 06, 02:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Very nice job. I love the applique table runner too - my colors.

Old January 31st 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 12:48:51 GMT, "Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @
KarenTucker.com wrote:

I haven't been around the ng much lately. I miss you all! It seems like
every time I think things are back to normal and calming down something else
happens. First my grandfather ended up in the hospital and then things blew
up at work.

But at long last, I've at long last managed to finish a small quilt. I put
photos of the Maggie Belle quilt in my Yahoo album:
http://photos.yahoo.com/mwoz2
Maggie Belle is the prettiest of the three QIs. Eventually I hope to
capture all of them in quilts. It will be quite a challenge
Maureen

I love how Maggie Bell's chest is quilted. Looks almost like real cat
fur. That is a beauty of a quilt. Pretty QI too.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old January 31st 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

WOW! I love the Maggie Belle quilt! You did a great job of capturing
her!

And the Butterfly Garden is magical!

Hugs,
Tina

Old January 31st 06, 11:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

She is a beauty and I think you captured her just right. Linda in Tx

Old February 1st 06, 01:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thank you all for your nice compliments! It's made my day.

Maureen