More Donna Stuff :-)

Old October 21st 04, 06:51 AM
Tinkster

Default More Donna Stuff :-)

I forgot to mention that there's a pic of one of Donna's fused pieces
on my website at the link below...

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm
Old October 21st 04, 08:16 AM
bluemaxx

OH... I *like* that *very* much. Please convince her to come and start
posting!

--
Linda
Visit my eBay Auctions - http://snipurl.com/twolegz

:
: Tink
: Check here for available work:
: http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm

---

Old October 21st 04, 02:35 PM
Margie

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 05:51:42 GMT, Tinkster
wrote:

I forgot to mention that there's a pic of one of Donna's fused pieces
on my website at the link below...

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm

I think I'm lurve or could this be bead lust? ;=)

--
Margie
"The only thing that separates us from the animals is our

Old October 21st 04, 02:41 PM
Carol in SLC

one of Donna's fused pieces

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Carol in SLC
Some of my stuff: http://members.aol.com/cahslc/heart1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/heart.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/schermo2.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/schermo3.jpg
Old October 21st 04, 08:45 PM
Kalera Stratton

That's a gorgeous piece... I was admiring it this morning when I scoped
out your website in my daily rounds.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old October 22nd 04, 11:02 PM
Dr. Sooz

The idea that this piece was rejected by a gallery for its nudity is just
incomprehensible to me. Not just because it's nudity, and therefore an
artistic classical constant, but WHAT nudity? It's only suggested. It's not
the least bit blatant. Good freakin' grief. (Please tell Donna I said so.)

And tell the people who rejected the piece based on its SALACIOUS PORNO QUALITY
to get a *grip*. Augh!!

I forgot to mention that there's a pic of one of Donna's fused pieces
on my website at the link below...

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm

~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce