OUCH

Old January 31st 07, 05:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Polly S.

Default OUCH

Gold/Copper tone Necklace Nipple chain body jewelry

http://snipurl.com/18uqm

--
Polly
don't spook my groove...

email - webmaster at beadfulheart dot com
Old January 31st 07, 06:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Eeeeeeeeek!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old January 31st 07, 10:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
m3rma1d

"OUCH" and "Eeeeeeeeek!!!" is right...

'Cos those clip-on-doohickey-thingos and big giant dangling chainy bits
would CERTAINLY end up
tangling/snagging/pulling the bars that're already stuck horizontally thru
each of my nipples...
*wince*

:-p

-- m3rma1d
--
To reply by email, carefully remove my panties.

Old January 31st 07, 01:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

On Jan 31, 5:29 am, "m3rma1d"
wrote:
"OUCH" and "Eeeeeeeeek!!!" is right...

'Cos those clip-on-doohickey-thingos and big giant dangling chainy bits
would CERTAINLY end up
tangling/snagging/pulling the bars that're already stuck horizontally thru
each of my nipples...
*wince*

:-p

-- m3rma1d
--
To reply by email, carefully remove my panties.

Eeeuw, this makes we hurt just looking at it..
Patti

Old January 31st 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Bettina Jordan

Someone please explain this necklace to me. I must be very old and just not
with it. You would have to go topless to wear it. Right?

Bettina
http://www.justbeads.com/

Old February 1st 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling

Ok, where would you wear this contraption anyway? to the local chapter S&M
meetings? bwahahahahaha
I wonder if Janet Jackson would wear something like this? *lol*

Sterling

Old February 1st 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Either topless or wear it under clothes of a very sheer top. It's
definitely something you'd see at a dance club.
Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Votary

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
NEW! http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

"Polly S." wrote in message

Gold/Copper tone Necklace Nipple chain body jewelry

http://snipurl.com/18uqm

--
Polly
don't spook my groove...

email - webmaster at beadfulheart dot com

OT billions! OUCH!!!!!!! Bonnie Patterson Quilting 17 April 28th 06 07:58 PM
ouch! WitchyStitcher Quilting 50 January 4th 06 05:35 AM
New Ebay rates!! Ouch!! Jim Moore Beads 208 January 23rd 05 09:20 AM