OT - Happy Holidays to all

Old December 20th 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marlys in Indiana

Default OT - Happy Holidays to all

This can be enjoyed by all, even if you don't celebrate Christmas.
Happy Holidays for whomever celebrates any holiday this time
of the year.
Marlys in Indiana

Click he Santa's Jigsaw - animated Flash ecard by Jacquie

--

http://community.webshots.com/user/marletts

Old December 20th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

I hope you find peace this Christmastime, Marlys.
..
In message Kpiih.4941$WS4.2021@trndny07, Marlys in Indiana
writes
This can be enjoyed by all, even if you don't celebrate Christmas.
Happy Holidays for whomever celebrates any holiday this time
of the year.
Marlys in Indiana

Click he Santa's Jigsaw - animated Flash ecard by Jacquie

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 21st 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marlys in Indiana

Sorry that it didn't come through like it was supposed to.
Here is the link.
Marlys in Indiana

http://www.jacquielawson.com:80/view...ode=ER13610552

Old December 21st 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

In article a2lih.5712$Pq4.1933@trndny08,
"Marlys in Indiana" wrote:

Sorry that it didn't come through like it was supposed to.
Here is the link.
Marlys in Indiana

http://www.jacquielawson.com:80/view...ode=ER13610552

What a cute card! Thanks, Marlys!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old December 21st 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

You have a wonderful holiday too, Marlys and I wish you all good things
in 2007/

Patti in Seattle

Old December 21st 06, 12:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Thanks, Marlys, I enjoyed that this morning! Happy Holiday Season to you
too!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
-----
www.PlayPianoNow.info

Old December 22nd 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr

Now THAT put a smile on my face. Thank you!

Kay Ahr in NV

Happy Holidays BeadMan Beads 0 December 11th 06 08:36 PM
Happy holidays The Jonathan Lady Yarn 4 December 20th 05 02:56 PM
Happy Holidays everyone! ally Beads 2 December 25th 04 09:11 PM
Happy Holidays Bonnie Quilting 7 December 12th 03 01:34 PM
Happy Holidays from the PO (not) Butterfly Quilting 7 December 11th 03 10:06 PM