free patterns

Old February 17th 06, 06:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default free patterns

In the crochet newsletter I get on my e mail, there is a new,
updated website Anniesattic.com that is now posting a free pattern
every day. Today's was a cute red chili pepper hot pad. Going to
save this site to my favorites!
Marie and the cats

Old February 17th 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Marie,

Thanks will have to check that out.

Hugs,

Nora

Old February 17th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Thank you for the info, I just learned how to crochet last summer and
all i had done was make two long long blankets!! This website I will
hopefully be able to move on and do something different and learn
patters. I had a hard time following some of the books I purchased.
thanks momies

Old February 18th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I went & checked it out too. I'm waiting to see some free stuff now.
Pam-Doggirl3

Old February 18th 06, 05:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Old February 19th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

If anyone wants to know what the past patterns were contact me at
kristineq1966 at aol and I can show you.
Kristine in Germany

Two NEW FREE PMP 4 zipped patterns added !! [email protected] Needlework 0 October 11th 05 02:12 PM
Get as many free crochet patterns as you like. Sophia Stavropoulou Yarn 0 August 23rd 05 02:31 PM
Free X-Stitch Patterns TOM Needlework 1 February 6th 05 02:30 PM
Victorian & Twenties patterns to knit and crochet. Free to download. salmonberry Yarn 0 August 17th 04 11:53 PM
FS: 1896 Victorian Patterns to Knit and Crochet. Free downloads! salmonberry Marketplace 0 August 16th 04 01:13 AM