Prairie n' Peaks Quilt Festival

Old October 3rd 10, 06:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Toni Lucas

Default Prairie n' Peaks Quilt Festival

Prairie n’ Peaks
Quilt Festival June 10-19, 2011

Pincher Creek and the Crowsnest Pass, AB

Workshops, quilt displays, guest speakers, trunk shows, merchant mall/
artisan fair, appraisals, quilt challenge, historical talks, feature
events and more.

Featured Instructors:

Ana Buzzalino, Dawn Hunt, Joanne Middleton, Elly Sienkiewicz, Nina
Stahlschmidt, Lorraine Stangness, and Joan Statz.

Check our website for updates.

www.prairienpeaks.com

Registration through Kootenai Brown Pioneer Village

403-627-3684
Old October 4th 10, 03:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I read this and tried to figure out which state was AB. They changed the
abbreviations while I was involved in changing diapers and I missed the
whole deal. I still think that Ala made much more sense than AL, never know
whether AK is Alaska or Arkansas.
AB is Alberta.
Oh my. Wouldn't it be lovely to go meet Elly Sienkiewicz? Now there's
a star. Wonder if she's every appliquéd a blue tick coonhound in the back
of a pick up truck? Polly

"Toni Lucas"

Old October 4th 10, 03:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie& The Furbabies in MO.

(ahem) Polly, my darling Dottie, The Blue Tick Coonhound rides in the *back
seat* of my pick-up. We do have our priorities straight around here.

And Simon rides shotgun. Always. ;-)

Leslie & The Spoiled Rotten Furbabies in MO.

Old October 4th 10, 04:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

LOL, just big hootin' LOL. I stand corrected and with proper respect. My
truck quilt is rather simple but I reckon the one with the Blue Tick
Coonhound could have a back seat. Would she prefer tinted windows? phone,
music, navigation system? Polly

Old October 4th 10, 05:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie& The Furbabies in MO.

Actually, she prefers chicken basted rawhides. Or stolen cherry Tootsie
Roll Pops. Don't ask. The thieving part seems to make them taste even
better- in Dottie's opinion. (But then she's never had any Tootsie Pops
that were *not* stolen.) Again, don't ask.

And 'her' truck is charcoal gray. Just in case you wondered. ;-)

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old October 4th 10, 08:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

OK, now I am visualizing a Blue Tick in the backseat of a pick-up,
wearing sunglasses and headphones, with a tootsie pop in one paw, and a
GPS in the other, with a harried mom in the drivers seat...maybe with a
Catahoula wolfwhistleing the Blue Tick from the side of the road.

The things you lot do to my head! (G)

NightMist

--
I'm raising a developmentally disabled child. What's your superpower?
Old October 4th 10, 11:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie& The Furbabies in MO.

NM, try visualizing my kitchen counters covered in mousetraps- nice new
clean mousetraps, of course. Dottie is the perfect lady... until mommy goes
to bed. Then she is a Crazed Countertop Cruiser. Ramp it up a notch and
imagine mommy trying to prepare bacon and eggs, etc. while tiptoeing thru
said minefield of mousetraps.

The things we do for our critters..... and to preserve our stash of Tootsie
Pops, etc. I wonder what the house appraiser will think of my kitchen
decorating theme of locked 'n' loaded mousetraps when he visits tomorrow???

Leslie & The Teched-in-the-haids Furbabies in MO.

"NightMist" wrote in message
[...]

Any one else go to the Vermont Quilt Festival? Heidi Quilting 3 June 30th 08 12:52 PM
Knock-out quilt patterns at Houston Quilt Festival pbquiltartist Marketplace 0 December 2nd 05 09:29 AM
Jewel of the Prairie quilt Poke First National Quilting 6 October 6th 05 07:38 AM
VT Quilt Festival MB Quilting 6 September 29th 05 08:08 PM
sick at Quilt Festival Susan Laity Price Quilting 8 April 12th 05 05:29 PM