McTavishing!!!

Old December 27th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default McTavishing!!!

First, thank you, Jan, for telling me about this great book!!! (It
includes a DVD video which I haven't watched yet) For anybody who
machine quilts (or even hand quilts!) this book is an excellent
resource for background/filler quilting- which is my greatest weakness
in machine quilting. The ideas are super and the book is well written.
I HIGHLY recommend it for everybody! The title is "Mastering The Art
of McTavishing" by Karen McTavish.

Leslie (getting ready to try some "Collinsing"!!! LOL) & The Furbabies
in MO.

Old December 27th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

I have it, too. It's wonderful. I can do it better than almost any of
the other 'fillers' I have tried. I just love the logic and orderliness
of it! as well as the freedom.
Have fun, Leslie.
..
In message om, Leslie
& The Furbabies in MO. writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 27th 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Patti wrote:

I have it, too. It's wonderful. I can do it better than almost any of
the other 'fillers' I have tried. I just love the logic and orderliness
of it! as well as the freedom.
Have fun, Leslie.
.
In message om, Leslie
& The Furbabies in MO. writes
First, thank you, Jan, for telling me about this great book!!! (It
includes a DVD video which I haven't watched yet) For anybody who
machine quilts (or even hand quilts!) this book is an excellent
resource for background/filler quilting- which is my greatest weakness
in machine quilting. The ideas are super and the book is well written.
I HIGHLY recommend it for everybody! The title is "Mastering The Art
of McTavishing" by Karen McTavish.

Leslie (getting ready to try some "Collinsing"!!! LOL) & The Furbabies
in MO.

Joining in here to say, "Me too". G I love that book and the ideas and
freedom it gives. And it's such *fun* to do it!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1/
Old December 28th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

I've just broken my New Y
--
Estelle UK
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gal.../ph//my_photos
ps.com...

Old December 28th 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Estelle, if you meant to say that you've just broken your new Year's
resolution and ordered the book gg you will *not* be sorry!
..
In message , Estelle Gallagher
writes
I've just broken my New Y

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 29th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

I agree -a wonderful book! The DVD makes it so easy to learn, and I like her
attitude :-)
Roberta in D

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ps.com...

Old December 29th 06, 01:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

Since it is not January 1 yet, I don't believe any NY resolutions can be
broken. Way to go Roberta!

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

"Estelle Gallagher" wrote in message
I've just broken my New Y

Old December 29th 06, 07:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Thats right Pat! I have this silly habit of not checking before I send!I
hope I will enjoy this book as much as Ricky Timms Grands Finale!

Old December 29th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN

I got this book for Christmas and am excited about trying the technique.
I just watched the DVD -- fun to see it in action.

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Old January 3rd 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ceridwen

My weakness too! I will look into it. I ordered the quilting cd of Caryl
Bryer Fallert
http://www.bryerpatch.com/cgi-bin/St...es=0&lastmenu=

Looking forward to seeing what she has to say. And if that wasn't enough I
also ordered the Ricky Tims "grand finale". I guess I'll be busy for a
while.

Thanks for the suggestions

--
Carole
Champlain, NY

http://photos.yahoo.com/ceridwen_rhea
http://360.yahoo.com/ceridwen_rhea

My father always told me I wouldn't amount to much cuz I procrastinate. I
told him, "Just wait"

Binding blackrosequilts Quilting 30 July 16th 06 02:57 AM
observation by a quilters kid Taria Quilting 15 March 7th 06 10:05 PM
? quilting my new hawaiian? kratersge Quilting 9 February 12th 06 06:19 PM
Finished a wallhanging Lisa Caryl Quilting 21 August 17th 05 05:30 AM