Quilty Christmas

Old December 26th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marcella Peek

Default Quilty Christmas

What quilt related things did you get for the holiday?

I got a tripod to help me with quilt picture taking ;-)

The new AQS quilt calendar.

A book on Italian floor tiles as quilting inspiration.

marcella

Old December 26th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Betty in Wi wrote:

I got a sewing machine trolley. Now it's off to class/retreat I go!!

I'm getting a trip to a quilt shop!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old December 26th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Marcella Peek wrote:

What quilt related things did you get for the holiday?

I got a tripod to help me with quilt picture taking ;-)

The new AQS quilt calendar.

A book on Italian floor tiles as quilting inspiration.

marcella

Two gift certificates from the LQS!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1/
Old December 26th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Is that the Norah McMeeking book, Marcella?
I bought it, too. It looked as if it had some construction hints that I
might be able to use when doing the four quilts for my Cathedral
(Bristol) floor).
I have looked through it several times; but I'll be able to tell more
when I have fabric in front of me g - as usual.
..
In message , Marcella
Peek writes
What quilt related things did you get for the holiday?

I got a tripod to help me with quilt picture taking ;-)

The new AQS quilt calendar.

A book on Italian floor tiles as quilting inspiration.

marcella

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 26th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kiteflyer

Quilters Calculator and LQS gift certificate : ) It also snowed
yesterday to make a white christmas for a few hours. Snow all gone and
only mud for the QI's to play in.

--
Denny in Fort Wayne
http://community.webshots.com/user/kiteflyer54

/\
/ \
/ \
\ /
\ /
\/
\
\
/
\
\
/
\
Old December 26th 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jo Pender

I was very lucky this year, I got a trolley bag for taking my machine to
classes, freezer paper and a wonderful New York Beauty book I had been
after, plus a gift voucher for a local store to treat myself to some
more fabric next time I visit. I really have been lucky, I have a great
family. I can't wait to make some thank-you's.

In message , Marcella
Peek writes
What quilt related things did you get for the holiday?

I got a tripod to help me with quilt picture taking ;-)

The new AQS quilt calendar.

A book on Italian floor tiles as quilting inspiration.

marcella

--
Jo P
Malvern UK
"I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"
~Thomas Edison

See my quilts at: http://community.webshots.com/user/Jo_Pender
Old December 27th 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

My son (he understands me, LOL) sent me lots of fabric and good chocolate!
Everything else I got from other people was useful in other ways, but he's
the guy who thinks of my quilting obsession and helps me push the envelope.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old December 27th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
quilter

Are you asking so that you can plan a well orchestrated raid of the
best-packed houses??

it was a quilty Christmas here!
From DH: moda marbles fabric (he picked out a yard each of four

different colors), batting to finish a quilt for our bed, add a quarter
ruler for paper piecing, a 16 inch hand quilting frame (the plastic
snap together ones) so I can try hand quilting sometime, and a few odds
and ends in the stocking.

from other family: kathy sandbach's second book, and this rose kit from
keepsake quilting: http://www.tiny.cc/QGcig.

-Lynn