EQ6 for Christmas!

Old December 26th 06, 05:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laurie G.

Default EQ6 for Christmas!

Now I can join the bandwagon of EQ6 users!!!! My dh's family does Secret
Santa (we draw names for our recipients) and my SS gave me the upgrade
software, an Infinite Feathers stencil from Anita Shackleford and Diane
Gaudynski's book "Guide to Machine Quilting".

Awesome present!!!! I can't wait to get the software installed.........I'll
have to go back through the messages to see what everyone has said about the
upgrade and the issues involved with it.

It was a very quilty Christmas!!!!!

ho, ho, ho,
Laurie G. in CA

Old December 26th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laurie G.

Thanks, Jan! I have already invested a bit into her silk thread
collection....the basics. I would like to add actual colors someday soon!

Can't wait to see your Diva actually quilted! She is awesome.....

Laurie G.

"Jan" wrote in message
25.201...
"Laurie G." wrote in
t:

Now I can join the bandwagon of EQ6 users!!!! My dh's family does
Secret Santa (we draw names for our recipients) and my SS gave me the
upgrade software, an Infinite Feathers stencil from Anita Shackleford
and Diane Gaudynski's book "Guide to Machine Quilting".

Awesome present!!!! I can't wait to get the software
installed.........I'll have to go back through the messages to see
what everyone has said about the upgrade and the issues involved with
it.

It was a very quilty Christmas!!!!!

ho, ho, ho,
Laurie G. in CA

Wow! That's a fantastic quilty Christmas!! vbg I have the EQ upgrade,
but I've only played with it minimally. So far, no problems! I do love
what I've seen so I think you'll be happy!! Have fun!!! And don't buy
too
much silk thread after drooling over that new book vbg

--
Jan... who is going to send everyone out of the house so she can quilt her
Diva soon... very very soon.......

Old December 26th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Laurie G." wrote:

Now I can join the bandwagon of EQ6 users!!!! My dh's family does Secret
Santa (we draw names for our recipients) and my SS gave me the upgrade
software, an Infinite Feathers stencil from Anita Shackleford and Diane
Gaudynski's book "Guide to Machine Quilting".

Awesome present!!!! I can't wait to get the software installed.........I'll
have to go back through the messages to see what everyone has said about the
upgrade and the issues involved with it.

It was a very quilty Christmas!!!!!

ho, ho, ho,
Laurie G. in CA

Wow! That's quite a gift! Congratulations -- both on such a great gift
and on such a great SS!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1/