LNS in Seattle

Old September 2nd 03, 10:01 PM
SNR

Default LNS in Seattle

Hi,
I am going on a business trip next week to Seattle.
I will be staying in a hotel near the Seattle Airport.

Is there any LNS's that I should visit that are in Seattle area.

TIA,
Sue in MD

Old September 5th 03, 06:36 AM
Helen

Sue - to the best of my knowledge, there isn't one in Seattle. There
is a very nice on in Bellevue. Fairly easy to get to from the airport
area, though it's probably about a 30 minute drive. Let me know if
you want details.

Helen

Old September 5th 03, 08:16 AM
Meredith

Isn't ThreadNeedleStreet near Seattle?
http://www.threadneedlestreet.com/

Meredith

Old September 5th 03, 04:03 PM
Anne Tuchscherer

Please either post the info or send it to me also. I am going to be in the Seattle area
in late October/early November for a family wedding. My niece (the one getting married)
actually lives in Bellevue.

Thanks

Anne (in Ellicott City, MD)

Old September 7th 03, 07:11 AM
Helen

Meredith wrote in message ...
Isn't ThreadNeedleStreet near Seattle?
http://www.threadneedlestreet.com/

Meredith - Threadneedle is in Issaquah. That would be another 20 to
30 minutes east of Bellevue.

Here's the store I was suggesting:

CROSS STITCH CORNER
138 105TH AVE NE, BELLEVUE, WA 98004
Phone: (425) 454-1862

* * * * *

The current hours she's posting on her voice mail are summer hours:
T/W/F, 10-5; Th, 10-7; S, 10-4. However, the message says the hours
are good through end of August, so call before going.

Directions from SeaTac:

Ask your hotel for directions to I-405 North.

You'll be on I-405 for awhile. Once you've passed the exit for I-90,
you're getting close. NOTE -- there is a SE Eighth St. exit; don't
take it!

Take the NE Eighth St. West exit (you'll be turning left onto Eighth
at the end of the exit -- I think -- they've been doing a lot of
construction and I haven't been that direction in awhile).

Left on 106th Ave. NE

Right on NE Second Street

First Left into driveway -- you'll be going down a hill immediately
upon entering the driveway.

About half-way down the stores, you'll find Cross Stitch Corner.

* * * *

Pat has a broad selection of designs with a decent selection of fibers
and fabric; most of the beads, but very few charms.

OT - Need Help From Pacific NW Folks! Tinkster Beads 43 November 27th 04 07:15 AM
FS -Beer Tasting Glasses-6oz, box of 54, in seattle, new $30 alex Marketplace 0 June 25th 04 08:00 PM
Kandice Kandice Seeber Beads 34 January 16th 04 06:52 PM
snow in Seattle Pam Beads 20 January 8th 04 07:21 PM
eQuilter Halloween and Seattle Bay, African/Aussie Special Paul Rubin Marketplace 0 July 29th 03 07:39 PM