Quiick - gorgeous fairy with only 7 hours to go!

Old September 6th 03, 02:42 AM
Pat Porter

Default Quiick - gorgeous fairy with only 7 hours to go!

Just spotted this on
Ebay -http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2343154393&catego
ry=3093

Best fairy I`ve seen!

Pat P.

Old September 6th 03, 08:38 PM
Caryn

Just spotted this on
Ebay -http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2343154393&catego
ry=3093

Best fairy I`ve seen!

Yeah, but the majority of it is painted onto the aida cloth.

I hate "embellished" cross stitch kits. I'm not a big kit person anyway, but I
did one of those embellished ones for someone else and hated every second of
it.

The unpainted part of the aida doesn't line up with the holes, and therefore
following the chart exactly is almost impossible. The holes you need are full
of the paint, or if you follow the chart you end up with a partial unpainted,
unstitched bit.

Done venting.....

Caryn

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)
Old September 7th 03, 01:10 AM
Pat Porter

Oh dear - never noticed that! I hate those too! I bought one by accident
on Ebay and soon put it back up for sale - even made a small profit, much to
my amazement!

Pat P.
--
Do not worry about tomorrow`s troubles. Today has enough troubles of it`s
own.