So - what are you stitching

Old June 25th 09, 12:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default So - what are you stitching

NDJoan wrote:
On Jun 23, 6:23 pm, Gillian Murray wrote:

Don't you also need to bring in Noah with the Nativity, then you could
have two of every animal. I am sure you have time.

HA! Need I remind you that, unlike *some* of you, I am not yet
retired! And I will *truly* be amazed if I do have them all done and
finished-finished (you know what I mean!) by then.

Also, iirc, Noah was just a *bit* before Jesus' time! LOL

Creative distortion of the timeline!!

Old June 25th 09, 01:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

I'm happy you're enjoying it, Lucille!

Donna in Virgnia

I'm working on Lora Perin's Amethyst Dreams, in Donna's luscious colorway of
black/silver. *Very dramatic and interesting and probably my last geometric
needlepoint/bargello piece for a while.

Lucille

Old June 25th 09, 01:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

What am I stitching on currently?

Let us see.

Mystic by Ruth Dilts which I need to do some progress on as our class
is Sunday.

Night Flight by Amybear. I think I rubbed my elbow raw on the table
while stitching on this on Monday. Yuck.

And because yesterday was guild meeting and we were doing a class by
Betsy Morgan, her All Year Square Pin Cube, I pulled out my unfinished
Betsy project from last year. A morning glory piece over one on 32ct.
(side note: Betsy's designing name is Willing Hands. Her kits are
only available through classes. If you google, you may find some
amazing photos. Or not. depending on your taste. I think she's
brilliant.)

And, one last one, by Monkeyworks - Under the Sea. I may this info
wrong as I tend to rename things in my head.

Donna in Virginia

Old June 25th 09, 03:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 6/25/09 8:32 AM, in article
,
" wrote:

What am I stitching on currently?

Let us see.

Mystic by Ruth Dilts which I need to do some progress on as our class
is Sunday.

Night Flight by Amybear. I think I rubbed my elbow raw on the table
while stitching on this on Monday. Yuck.

And because yesterday was guild meeting and we were doing a class by
Betsy Morgan, her All Year Square Pin Cube, I pulled out my unfinished
Betsy project from last year. A morning glory piece over one on 32ct.
(side note: Betsy's designing name is Willing Hands. Her kits are
only available through classes. If you google, you may find some
amazing photos. Or not. depending on your taste. I think she's
brilliant.)

And, one last one, by Monkeyworks - Under the Sea. I may this info
wrong as I tend to rename things in my head.

Donna in Virginia

You know Donna, you are very dangerous poster....

So - first: do you know of a website for Betsy Morgan? I found the All Year
pin cube and want to see more

I want an Amybear - Bouquet
I want the Ruth Dilts cubes/shapes. Any of them, all of them

The Monkey Works page seems to be down - if she is in the UK

I agree she's dangerous. I could have lived a long and happy life not
knowing about Betsy Morgan, but now I'm doomed to discontent until I get
my hands on at least one of her charts! VBG

sue

--
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music
Old June 25th 09, 03:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
NDJoan

On Jun 24, 6:29*pm, Gillian Murray wrote:

Also, iirc, Noah was just a *bit* before Jesus' time! LOL

Creative distortion of the timeline!!

LOL! Sorry, I don't think the Bible should be turned into a soap
opera, much as I like them, with their creative distortion of the
timeline!

Joan

Old June 25th 09, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 6/25/09 10:06 AM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 6/25/09 8:32 AM, in article
,
" wrote:

[...]

I went a lookin' - could not find anything but pictures of Betsy Morgan
class projects. Not even her own website.

I think she's been to Celebration of Needlework before. Maybe she will again
and you could come up...

Old June 25th 09, 04:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
MelissaD

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 6/25/09 10:06 AM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 6/25/09 8:32 AM, in article
,
" wrote:

[...]

I know I've seen Betsy Morgan teaching for EGA chapter workshops as
well. I am hoping we can get her signed up one day for our chapter -
the few photos I've seen are delicious!

MelissaD
Old June 25th 09, 05:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 6/25/09 10:06 AM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 6/25/09 8:32 AM, in article
,
" wrote:

[...]

Donna said she only sells through her classes, not in stores/online.

Sue

--
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music
www.dirtylinen.com

Been Stitching Away! alicia in Hawaii Needlework 0 June 15th 08 10:08 PM
New stitching tip Joan E. Needlework 1 May 19th 08 05:53 PM
What we're stitching now... Jere Williams Needlework 275 April 22nd 06 08:04 PM
what we're stitching now Jere Williams Needlework 2 November 9th 05 11:16 AM
Stitching Over 1 Tia Mary Needlework 5 August 22nd 05 05:36 AM