How is everyone

Old April 1st 08, 04:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default How is everyone

Hallo all how are you , After a HOT spell of desert winds and Dust
that entered every corner we now have colder days and even some
rain ,,, Which is ALWAYS welcome here.
When you walk around Every tree is flowering as are bushes and low
flowers , thus it is like walking through a TRAIN of smells,,,
Jasmin , Citrus fruits , red flowerrs pink ones white ones ,, SPRING
is here !!!!
mirjam
Old April 1st 08, 08:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

wrote in message
Hallo all how are you , After a HOT spell of desert winds and Dust
that entered every corner we now have colder days and even some
rain ,,, Which is ALWAYS welcome here.
When you walk around Every tree is flowering as are bushes and low
flowers , thus it is like walking through a TRAIN of smells,,,
Jasmin , Citrus fruits , red flowerrs pink ones white ones ,, SPRING
is here !!!!
mirjam

Hi Mirjam

It sounds wonderful. Our snow is barely starting to melt. We had a
spring storm on Saturday night and our power went out for five
hours. Our wood stove came in handy and kept us warm until the
power came back on.

Maybe we'll see some spring flowers in 4 to 6 weeks, so it was
nice to hear about yours. ;)

Shelagh

Old April 1st 08, 11:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mystified One[_2_]

I'm good.

We're now in the season of sever thunderstorms and tornados. Aside from
that, the pine trees have coated everything in yellow-green pollen, which
chokes my lungs and my allergies cry out for relief.

You're right, Spring IS here! I no longer suffer from flu or bronchitis.
Now I'm choked by pollen! g

It's a good time to stay indoors and knit!

Old April 1st 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Georgia[_3_]

As one of my seed suppliers put it: A huge amount of too much rain fell
mid-late March in a swath from Oklahoma northeast through Arkansas,
Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and adjacent states. Over a foot (300mm)
in some places.

Farmers are wondering when it will dry out enough to start planting.
Meanwhile, crocuses are in bloom (very late this year, I think), and the
forsythia buds are starting to swell, but otherwise it is gray, gray, gray.

On the knitting front, I should have pictures of a colorful FO to put up
soon, as soon as I finish weaving in the last few ends.

Georgia
http://www.georgiamorgan.net/html/knitting.htm

Old April 2nd 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Maybe we'll see some spring flowers in 4 to *6 weeks, so it was
nice to hear about yours. ;)

Shelagh

Shelagh SNOW , you still have snow ,,, can you send some , we don`t
have enough water .. I can pack some heat for you , [ no sand
added] ,,,
mirjam
Old April 2nd 08, 05:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

I am sorry `Mystified lady ` , that pollen anoys you , i am sending
you ONLY nice Flower smells,,,, delicate and sand free ,,,
ps yesterday i saw a NEW to me bird drinking and bathing in my Water
bowls,,, i heard an unusual BIRD talk , but wasn`t clever to look
immidiately thus only when the bird jumped out of the bath , i
reallized that was a new unknown kind ???
maybe she will come again today ???
mirjam

Old April 2nd 08, 05:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

wrote in message

Maybe we'll see some spring flowers in 4 to 6 weeks, so it was
nice to hear about yours. ;)

Shelagh

Shelagh SNOW , you still have snow ,,, can you send some , we don`t
have enough water .. I can pack some heat for you , [ no sand
added] ,,,
mirjam

Would love to have some heat. I'm hearing it will be in double digit
temps by Thursday or Friday. Maybe 11 or 12 Celcius. Fingers are
crossed. ;)

If I could package up the snow and send it, I would. ;)

Shelagh

Old April 2nd 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On the knitting front, I should have pictures of a colorful FO to put up
soon, as soon as I finish weaving in the last few ends.

Georgia i went to you site and ENJOYED every detail ,,,
with so much rain and winter weather no wonder you knit soooo much fun
stuff ,,,
mirjam
Old April 2nd 08, 05:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Apr 1, 5:48*pm, suzee wrote:
wrote:

Yes it surely is.... We had several inches of snow Sunday and last
night. At least the sun is out and will melt most of it, then in goes
into the 50s (F), hopefully for good.

sue

Suzee you too have SNOW , how do all you ladies manage to have snow
NOW ... come to think of it when we lived in Boston , we had snow on
Passover ,,,,
brrrrr i preffer hot days ,,,
mirjam