My BOM site

Old March 3rd 05, 12:13 AM
nbhilyard

Default My BOM site

http://community.webshots.com/user/nbhilyard

I created an album for my BOM. I'm doing two of them--RCTQ and another
online group.

I explored Kim Graham's site today and I think I'm going to try the Sampler
of Psalms, so those blocks will be in this album, too.

http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham/ is the website.

Nann
in Winthrop Harbor, Illinois

Old March 3rd 05, 03:25 AM
nana2b

Love the new blocks. I am really enjoying my 3 BOMs. Linda in Tx

Old March 3rd 05, 06:09 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

nbhilyard wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/user/nbhilyard

I created an album for my BOM. I'm doing two of them--RCTQ and another
online group.

Gosh Nann - if all your blocks are going to be made using this palate of
fabrics the finished quilt is going to be mind-blowing!

I explored Kim Graham's site today and I think I'm going to try the Sampler
of Psalms, so those blocks will be in this album, too.

http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham/ is the website.

The first 2 look interesting - best of luck with them!

BTW - your Magpies February block - is that a sort-of 3D bowtie block,
but using HST's instead of plain squares? It looks real cool! Is the
pattern available anywhere?

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Old March 3rd 05, 08:02 PM
Patti

Super colours Nann
I think that's the first waterwheel I've seen with four different
coloured 'spokes'. Most interesting. The finished quilt is going to
look amazing.
..
In article , nbhilyard
writes
http://community.webshots.com/user/nbhilyard

I created an album for my BOM. I'm doing two of them--RCTQ and another
online group.

I explored Kim Graham's site today and I think I'm going to try the Sampler
of Psalms, so those blocks will be in this album, too.

http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham/ is the website.

Nann
in Winthrop Harbor, Illinois

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old March 3rd 05, 10:28 PM
Gothikka

Beautiful work, Nann!

Old March 4th 05, 12:46 AM
nbhilyard

It was designed by one of the Magpies. The photo shows four blocks, each
6-1/2" unfinished.

For each block, make 4 pairs of HSTs using your preferred method. The
resulting squares must be 3-1/2".

Cut a 1-1/2" square of the third fabric. Put it at one corner of the square
[obviously one of the corners where the two fabrics that make up the square
meet]. Stitch across the diagonal. Trim and press.

Repeat four times. Stitch together so that the corner triangles meet.

If I sew these into one block I will do the corner thing in the center where
the four 6-1/2" blocks join.

Clear as mud?

Nann

"Paul & Suzie Beckwith" wrote in message
.uk...
nbhilyard wrote:
[...]

web site suggestion Barbara Otterson Beads 38 March 18th 04 01:54 AM
Bead and jewelry site. Mary Ann Beads 6 October 20th 03 04:11 AM
Apology and New Web Site AD Kandice Seeber Beads 0 September 19th 03 05:47 PM
Change of auction handle/ID and Web Site Name CrystalLuv Beads 6 August 24th 03 05:36 AM