OT Holiday Baking

Old December 15th 03, 03:59 PM
seaspray

That sounds really lovely! Lovely to look at and LOVELY to EAT! This sure
is a bad time of year for me. Too many goodies to make and eat!

Sea

Old December 15th 03, 04:53 PM
Anna MCM

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

LOL, guess I'm one of those people you'd love to hate.... I eat like that
year 'round!
Noreen

And you are so thin!
A friendly grrrr.... :-)

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Old December 15th 03, 04:56 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old December 15th 03, 05:02 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:53:46 +0100, Anna MCM wrote:

And you are so thin!
A friendly grrrr.... :-)

Hugs,

Anna Maria

I'm sorry, Anna Maria, I've always been tiny... a VERY 'fast' metabolism...
now my sister is heavy....
Love,
Noreen
PS, thank you for using THIN, I abhor the word skinny!!!

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old December 15th 03, 05:03 PM
Anna MCM

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
=20
I'm sorry, Anna Maria, I've always been tiny... a VERY 'fast' metabolis=

m...
now my sister is heavy....
Love,
Noreen
PS, thank you for using THIN, I abhor the word skinny!!!
=20

For some reason I abhor that word as well, even if English is not my=20
first language.
I didn=B4t take any offence at your eating cakes, on the contrary, eat a =

slice for me too. I can eat cakes, but have to be careful (I got a=20
metabolism as quick as a... bradipus LOL).

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Old December 15th 03, 09:03 PM
Aud

Popping in here!
I LOVE cakes, exspesially soft ones... cream mascarpone,
chocholate cream, caramel cream, fruits and ice cream... you name it! §-)))
AUD ;-)
--

"Anna MCM" skrev i melding

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

I'm sorry, Anna Maria, I've always been tiny... a VERY 'fast'

metabolism...
now my sister is heavy....
Love,
Noreen
PS, thank you for using THIN, I abhor the word skinny!!!

For some reason I abhor that word as well, even if English is not my
first language.
I didn´t take any offence at your eating cakes, on the contrary, eat a

Old December 16th 03, 12:14 AM
G.Kelly

Aud I am afraid I like all these things too but actually prefer biscuits to
cakes - I make a lot and some are iced or filled just to make them that
higher on the goodie list. I do try to be a bit careful through the year
though. God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"Aud" wrote in message
Popping in here!
I LOVE cakes, exspesially soft ones... cream mascarpone,
chocholate cream, caramel cream, fruits and ice cream... you name it!

§-)))
AUD ;-)
--

"Anna MCM" skrev i melding