HUG Quilt Thank You

Old March 26th 11, 09:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dreamweaver[_2_]

Default HUG Quilt Thank You

I have been blessed with a HUG. It arrived at a time when it was so
dearly needed and I am forever blessed. I am grateful to all who
contributed and all who could contribute in Spirit only. It has been
baptized with many tears already. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Here's a link to my facebook page with a thank you and pictures.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?cre...50450833315501

Old March 26th 11, 11:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bev in TX[_2_]

Is there any way that you can make the pictures available to those of us
who do not do Facebook?

Thanks,
Bev in TX

Old March 26th 11, 11:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dreamweaver[_2_]

Bev, it should show in the link....I only have the one picture right
now. Does the link work for you? If not let me know and I'll try to
get it up some other way.

Dreamweaver

Old March 26th 11, 03:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bev in TX[_2_]

It tells me:

You must log in to see this page.

and then prompts for my password or for me to sig up for Facebook (never).

Bev in TX

Old March 28th 11, 08:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Edna Pearl

There is some sort of magic that happens with HUG quilts that makes them
super-beautiful. This one is no exception to that rule. What a great group
this is!

ep

Old March 29th 11, 12:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Edna Pearl

DW, try scrolling down to the bottom of the page of photos, and look for
some fine print that says "Share this album with anyone by sending them this
public link:" and copy the link to your rctq post. Hope that helps.

Old March 29th 11, 05:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal

reply posted on FB.
Old March 30th 11, 02:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
dealer83

On Mar 26, 4:44*am, Dreamweaver wrote:
I have been blessed with a HUG. *It arrived at a time when it was so
dearly needed and I am forever blessed. *I am grateful to all who
contributed and all who could contribute in Spirit only. *It has been
baptized with many tears already. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Here's a link to my facebook page with a thank you and pictures.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?cre...50450833315501

Beautiful quilt and beautiful you....enjoy it in health and
happiness. Donna

hug quilt Stephen Williams Quilting 22 October 10th 05 05:27 PM
I got a hug quilt!! Marijke Quilting 17 April 23rd 05 07:15 AM
The hug quilt for She in PA She in PA Quilting 0 April 9th 05 12:56 AM
Jody's Hug Quilt Update -- Quilt finished and being shipped Michelle in NJ Quilting 5 March 31st 05 01:51 AM
Hug quilt Joanne Passmore Quilting 23 January 27th 05 06:07 AM