Polly's Hunter Star Quilt photos

Old November 27th 10, 03:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jennifer in Ottawa

Default Polly's Hunter Star Quilt photos

I think that it is a wonderful quilt! The extra work involved of
using both red and white quilting threads were worth it - perfect
choice. If you look closely at the full view photo of the Hunter
Star quilt, there is a teaser of another quilt project showing -
'small dresses' from a Fons&Porter pattern - Enjoy the photos.
jennellh http://community/webshots/com/user/barnyowl
Old November 27th 10, 04:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita L. in MA[_2_]

Jennifer in Ottawa wrote:
I think that it is a wonderful quilt! The extra work involved of
using both red and white quilting threads were worth it - perfect
choice. If you look closely at the full view photo of the Hunter
Star quilt, there is a teaser of another quilt project showing -
'small dresses' from a Fons&Porter pattern - Enjoy the photos.
jennellh http://community/webshots/com/user/barnyowl

Hi Jenn and Everybody,

Some of those slashes should be dots, I think.

http://comunity.webshots.com/user/barnyowl

The quilt is drop dead gorgeous!!!!

Rita

--
Rita L. in MA One Eyed Mutant Ninja Quilter :-)
Old November 27th 10, 04:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Hanne[_2_]

On Nov 27, 3:31*pm, Jennifer in Ottawa wrote:
I think that it is a wonderful quilt! *The extra work involved of
using both red and white quilting threads were worth it - perfect
choice. * If you look closely at the full view photo of the Hunter
Star quilt, there is a teaser of another quilt project showing -
'small dresses' from a Fons&Porter pattern - Enjoy the photos.
jennellh *

That should be:

http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl

Hanne in DK
Old November 27th 10, 04:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Hanne[_2_]

On Nov 27, 4:02*pm, Hanne wrote:
On Nov 27, 3:31*pm, Jennifer in Ottawa wrote:

I think that it is a wonderful quilt! *The extra work involved of
using both red and white quilting threads were worth it - perfect
choice. * If you look closely at the full view photo of the Hunter
Star quilt, there is a teaser of another quilt project showing -
'small dresses' from a Fons&Porter pattern - Enjoy the photos.
jennellh *

That should be:

http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl

Hanne in DK

Rita officially beat me by one minute :-)
Old November 27th 10, 04:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jennifer in Ottawa

Thanks Rita and Hanne for correcting my typo - just too many early 5am
awakenings by a certain kitten (Barnaby) who insists that it is THE
perfect time to continue playing with the noisiest toys that he can
find...jennellh

Old November 27th 10, 04:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita L. in MA[_2_]

Hanne wrote:

Hanne in DK

Rita officially beat me by one minute :-)

LOL I think that distance had something to do with that :-)

Rita
--
Rita L. in MA One Eyed Mutant Ninja Quilter :-)
Old November 27th 10, 04:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Blame it all on too much turkey or Black Friday sales. My reader didn't
pick up Jenn's posting of my Hunter's Star quilt at all. First, it doesn't
like Sunny and now Jenn.
Anyhow - if you're in the same lala land I am, when you have time, come
Happy Dance with me. When the weather warms up, we'll get on our galloping
horses and ignore the missed points.
While you're there you'll get distracted by her precious QI Barnaby.
I'm told he is not nearly so adorable as at 4 am when it's Happy Hour.
The quilt for Wounded Warriors is at
http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl
Polly

Old November 27th 10, 04:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

How yummy! The large print makes it so much more interesting than the
often seen solids and small prints. I LOVE it! And Small Dresses is
going to be adorable!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old November 27th 10, 04:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_2_]

Absolutely gorgeous! Polly, you've done it again, and I know some service person is going to be wrapped in
love very soon. Wunnerful, wunnerful!
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

On 11/27/2010 10:18 AM, Polly Esther wrote:
Blame it all on too much turkey or Black Friday sales. My reader didn't pick up Jenn's posting of my Hunter's
Star quilt at all. First, it doesn't like Sunny and now Jenn.
Anyhow - if you're in the same lala land I am, when you have time, come Happy Dance with me. When the weather
warms up, we'll get on our galloping horses and ignore the missed points.
While you're there you'll get distracted by her precious QI Barnaby. I'm told he is not nearly so adorable as
at 4 am when it's Happy Hour.
The quilt for Wounded Warriors is at http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl
Polly

Old November 27th 10, 04:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Thanks for the amended link, Hanne!

And thanks Jenn for showing us the latest Polly quilt.

It is gorgeous, Polly; and the separate red and white quilting is
certainly inspired. That red rose fabric is so beautiful. The red rose
is England's floral emblem you know!
..
In message
,
Hanne writes
On Nov 27, 3:31*pm, Jennifer in Ottawa wrote:
I think that it is a wonderful quilt! *The extra work involved of
using both red and white quilting threads were worth it - perfect
choice. * If you look closely at the full view photo of the Hunter
Star quilt, there is a teaser of another quilt project showing -
'small dresses' from a Fons&Porter pattern - Enjoy the photos.
jennellh *

That should be:

http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl

Hanne in DK

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green

New 'Herding Cats' photos from Polly Jennifer in Ottawa Quilting 30 October 2nd 10 05:16 PM
Polly's new baby quilt photos Jennifer in Ottawa Quilting 39 June 12th 10 12:54 AM
Polly's Quilt Kate T. Quilting 14 June 28th 08 04:05 PM
Help hunter's star Joanna Quilting 2 August 10th 05 07:08 AM
Update on Hunter's Star quilt Sandy Foster Quilting 21 August 3rd 05 05:39 PM