Nov. 25

Old November 26th 10, 02:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Default Nov. 25

Howdy!

As Taria knows, it's one month until Dec. 25,
aka Christmas.
Anyone knocking themselves out to make quilty gifts?

Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Holidays: let the fun begin...
continue. g

Cheers!

R/Sandy

Old November 26th 10, 04:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Hey! Isn't it past time for our Annual Corny Christmas Jokes????

I'm waiting.....

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old November 26th 10, 08:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Oh Sandy, I haven't caught up from summer yet.
I feel like a hamster in a wheel ...!
..
In message , Sandy E
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old November 26th 10, 08:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Well this Sunday is the first Sunday of Advent (in the Christian
calendar), so we should be OK to start pretty soon gg.

But, I feel very much like an old English king: 'Ethelred the Unready' !
..
In message , Leslie & The Furbabies in
MO. writes

Old November 26th 10, 02:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Not just yet, Leslie. The Annual Corny Christmas Joke presentation is still
in rehearsal. I know we make it look easy but it takes lots of practice to
be truly awful. Polly

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." ...

Old November 26th 10, 04:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak[_2_]

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 20:29:57 -0600, Sandy E wrote
(in article ):

Howdy!

As Taria knows, it's one month until Dec. 25,
aka Christmas.
Anyone knocking themselves out to make quilty gifts?

Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Holidays: let the fun begin...
continue. g

Cheers!

R/Sandy

I've completed (well except for a couple of stocking stuffers) my Christmas
shopping, but just realized I have one month to finish a quilt for David's
sister. And to finish knitting socks for David. And I have to do the baking
gifts yet.

I hope to get a lot done on the quilt this weekend.

Usually I also make my Christmas cards. But with my craft studio still
carpetless and in turmoil, that will not be happening. I bought a bunch last
weekend. I'm off to the grocery store to get all my baking ingredients so I
can get that started next weekend.

Maureen

Old November 26th 10, 08:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal

I wish I was that organized like you, Maureen. I used to be! However,
a new address and routine have stopped that.
Going to try to get back to that. Kinda miss my own space, to be
honest!

Old November 27th 10, 01:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

A hamster in a wheel? Yes, I know the feeling too, Pat, but I stepped off
about 10 this morning. How sweet it is. Polly

"Pat S" Oh Sandy, I haven't caught up from summer yet.
I feel like a hamster in a wheel ...!

Old November 27th 10, 08:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

I celebrate your liberation gg
..
In message , Polly Esther
writes

Old November 27th 10, 06:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

It is one month until Christmas. The special thing about the 25 though is
that my favorite cousin has her birthday that day. (a niece and another
cousin too)
Cousin is 10 days older than me so when we hit her birthday it is almost
mine too! She gets told she is older but she got out of HS a year earlier.
We have fun teasing.

I got distracted from the tree skirts I was threatening to make. Might do
some simpler ones but maybe not. I am finishing a wall hanging for dd's
guest room. It is
looking great and almost done. Presents low key around here. I don't do
deadlines very well so we avoid them if possible.
Taria