What are you stitching?

Old April 18th 12, 04:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

Default What are you stitching?

On 4/15/12 4:33 PM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

I'm working on some intense WIPs but took a break to make some cute
little ornaments. A VERY GOOD friend sent me a box of the BritStitch
magazines that she subscribes to, along with some of the freebie kits. I
read the mags and return some of them to her and forward some of the
others to another stitching buddy (and keep a few, too!) Anyway, I took
one of the freebie kits for felt ornaments and rather than using the
charts the magazine intended for them, I found some cuter small charts
in another magazine (small designs for an Advent calendar - a reindeer,
a tree, and a little birdie), and stitched them up on little bits of
Aida and inserted into felt and blanket stitched around the inside
aperture and outside backing. So I'm three ornies ahead for next
Christmas already!

sue

Sue,
It makes me more tired just reading how much you get done!

I think I'm sending you some things! As I'm cleaning up some stash - you
deserve a pile as well!

I am not stitching 'cause it's one stitch in, two stitches out of late!

Ellice

What are you stitching Cheryl Isaak Needlework 36 June 20th 11 09:50 PM
Look who's stitching now! Susan Hartman[_2_] Needlework 10 April 5th 10 04:31 PM
And what are you stitching? Cheryl Isaak Needlework 9 November 24th 09 05:55 PM
Stitching Over 1 Tia Mary Needlework 5 August 22nd 05 05:36 AM
Just stitching Pirjo Ilvesvuori Needlework 1 July 2nd 04 08:43 PM