OT - a warning

Old April 12th 10, 11:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce Fletcher

Default OT - a warning

This was sent to me by a female friend, it seems sort of important:
You've heard about people who have been abducted and had their kidneys
removed by black-market organ thieves. Well, my thighs were stolen from
me during the night a few years ago. I went to sleep and woke up with
someone else's thighs. It was just that quick. The replacements had the
texture of cooked oatmeal. Whose thighs were these and what happened to
mine? I spent the entire summer looking for my thighs. Finally, hurt and
angry, I resigned myself to living out my life in jeans. And then the
thieves struck again. My butt was next. I knew it was the same gang,
because they took pains to match my new rear-end to the thighs they had
stuck me with earlier. But my new butt was attached at least three
inches lower than my original! I realized I'd have to give up my jeans
in favor of long skirts. Two years ago I realized my arms had been
switched. One morning I was fixing my hair and was horrified to see the
flesh of my upper arm swing to and fro with the motion of the hairbrush.
This was really getting scary - my body was being replaced one section
at a time. What could they do to me next? When my poor neck suddenly
disappeared and was replaced with a turkey neck, I decided to tell my
story.. Women of the world wake up and smell the coffee!
Those 'plastic' surgeons are using REAL replacement body parts - stolen
from you andme! The next time someone you know has something 'lifted',
look again - was it lifted from you?
THIS IS NOT A HOAX.
This is happening to women everywhere every night.
WARN YOUR FRIENDS!
PS Last year I thought someone had stolen my Boobs. I was lying in bed
and they were gone! But when I jumped out of bed, I was relieved to see
that they had just been hiding in my armpits as I slept. Now I keep them
hidden in my waistband.
PPS Those same thieves come in my closet and shrink my clothes! How do
they do it?
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney
Old April 13th 10, 06:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
joyce

Bruce Fletcher wrote:
[...]

This is not funny - it's only too true!

Joyce in RSA.
Old April 17th 10, 01:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default OK, this is For Bruce....and his family.

Totally forgetting the joke....how are you , your wife and furbaby
making out with the ashes?? I have been following it with
interest..............and thought of friends in the northern part of the
UK .

Couldn't believe one of the talking heads" who said there couldn't
possibly be volcanos in Iceland because it was too cold.

Heaven help us...and they have college degrees and vote.

Keep in touch, if possible

Gillian
Old April 17th 10, 01:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 4/16/10 8:09 PM, in article ,
"Gillian Murray" wrote:

Totally forgetting the joke....how are you , your wife and furbaby
making out with the ashes?? I have been following it with
interest..............and thought of friends in the northern part of the
UK .

Couldn't believe one of the talking heads" who said there couldn't
possibly be volcanos in Iceland because it was too cold.

Heaven help us...and they have college degrees and vote.

Keep in touch, if possible

Gillian

Worse - they influence voters!

Old April 17th 10, 07:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce Fletcher

On 17/04/2010 01:09, Gillian Murray wrote:
Totally forgetting the joke....how are you , your wife and furbaby
making out with the ashes?? I have been following it with
interest..............and thought of friends in the northern part of the
UK .

Couldn't believe one of the talking heads" who said there couldn't
possibly be volcanos in Iceland because it was too cold.

Heaven help us...and they have college degrees and vote.

Keep in touch, if possible

Gillian

Many thanks for thinking of us at this time. The only noticeable effect
is that we've had no newspapers for a couple of days because all flights
in & out of Kirkwall have been cancelled
www.hial.co.uk/Kirkwall-flights.html.
However, the flight cancellations have caused problems for Jennifer, our
minster, who gets married today (Saturday). Her fiance, Robin, comes
from England and over 20 of his family will be unable to attend because
of flight cancellations. Fortunately Jennifer's parents travelled over
from California earlier in the week but getting back to the USA may be a
problem.
Right now (07:25) the weather is dull and it's raining quite heavily
which should help dampen down any airborne ash but the authorities have
recommended that anyone with respiratory problems should keep their
medication close at hand
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8624806.stm.
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney
Old April 17th 10, 02:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Bruce Fletcher" wrote in message
[...]

Glad to hear that you're okay. Stay well.

Lucille

Old April 17th 10, 04:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Apr 17, 1:12*pm, "Lucille" wrote:
[...]

Lucille- Hide quoted text -

Down in the south west of UK , all our airports across UK are quiet -
the staff at Bristol airport took the opportunity to fly kites and jog
on airfield . News just announced still closed at least until
tomorrow . We're basking in glorious sunny spring weather with the
promise of spectacular sunsets due to the volcanic ash.
Jan Wiltshire UK

Warning!! Sunny[_2_] Quilting 12 February 18th 08 05:33 PM
Just a warning John Quilting 3 September 12th 07 03:21 PM
OT OT Hair removal 101 spew warning and offense warning! unclbennie Quilting 21 September 5th 05 01:15 AM
Warning - Don't buy from ABC Distributing Jack Dimple Marketplace 0 February 22nd 05 03:52 AM
Warning J Rogow Beads 17 August 22nd 03 10:11 PM