Whirligig Picture Uploaded

Old August 17th 05, 01:09 AM
Sharon Harper

It will forever be the nightmare quilt to me - although I dare say Wayne
will come up with something suitable when it's time to label. Thanks
muchly!

quicker)

"Poke First National" wrote in message
A real accomplishment Sharon - I can't bring myself to work on all same
block quilts at present, must be the 'ormones or something!
I do think it's time to rename your poor quilt though - something much

more
restful and endearing.
Bye
Sally

Old August 17th 05, 01:10 AM
Sharon Harper

Not difficult really, once I got the hang of curved piecing it went together
quite easily. Apart from the ....ummm... design element where I reversed
the template and had to do some drafting of my own. Each "whirli" would
only take about 1/2 hour to put together.

quicker)

"ALZ" wrote in message
It looks like it was difficult to make. It's gorgeous.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:04:18 +1000, "Sharon Harper"
wrote:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shazru...=7af9.jpg&.src

=ph

should take you to the pic otherwise it's the last one in my Shazza's

Quilts
album on yahoo site

It looks way smaller than what it actually is - it's actually 70" x 85".
Wow - that's the biggest thing I've ever made! Now to piece the

backing....

Old August 17th 05, 01:12 AM
Sharon Harper

Ooooh yes! So glad it's finally finished. The book says I should be double
outlining the bits on the whirlis and single outlining the muslin calico
bits. We'll start with single outlining and see how we go.

quicker)

"Dee in Oz" wrote in message
oups.com...
Bet you're glad that top is finished Sharon !!!

Well Done Now what's the quilting pattern ?

Dee in Oz

Old August 17th 05, 01:28 AM
Betsy Ross

Wonderful handwork. Much patience. DH
wanted polar fleece? Not so D with that
one.

I enjoyed all the photos in your album,
especially Hugpeta. The many quilts you
made for the Ronals McDonald house are
terrific.

Some good looking kids too!

Susan
aka Betsy Ross

Old August 17th 05, 01:29 AM
Donna

Love the pattern and the bright colors, Sharon!! Good job!

--
Donna in NE La.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shazru...f9.jpg&.src=ph

Old August 17th 05, 01:34 AM
Sharon Harper

Thanks Susan. Although I have to admit I have a "quick quilt" which is on
our day bed which is backed with polar fleece and tied and it is gorgeous
and snuggly.

Peta is now growing out of her quilt and needs a new one. I still haven't
decided what yet.....all I know is she likes bright colours.

Yeah the kids are okay aren't they? LOL. They'll do anyways.

quicker)

nk.net...

Old August 17th 05, 01:36 AM
Sharon Harper

ROFLOL - I hadn't even noticed that and had to go back and see what on earth
you were talking about!! Guess it just goes to show you are never too old
to watch Sesame Street.

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under) (who still dislikes
the Snuffleupagus)

Old August 17th 05, 01:42 AM
Cheryl

I am awed!! Just great. Congrats!!!!!!

--
Cheryl ^;;^ ^;;^ ^;;^

catsatararat (YAHOO msgr)

A large number of electrons were
terribly inconvenienced to send this -
at least read it.

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shazru...f9.jpg&.src=ph

should take you to the pic otherwise it's the last one in my Shazza's

Quilts
album on yahoo site

It looks way smaller than what it actually is - it's actually 70" x 85".
Wow - that's the biggest thing I've ever made! Now to piece the

backing....
quicker)

Picture to computer-generated CCS paattern. F.James Cripwell Needlework 1 March 6th 05 06:11 PM
ANNOUNCING - One New Mini Round Robin Picture Uploaded Melissa in NJ Quilting 4 March 2nd 05 12:22 AM
New Quilt Picture posted Marcia Smith Quilting 14 May 25th 04 02:22 AM
picture of my new necklace roxan Beads 9 February 17th 04 07:05 AM
Knitting in pub picture Laurie Yarn 37 November 20th 03 07:23 AM