Ok gals here it is

Old December 25th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Ok gals here it is

Here is the link to the pictures of the house. Now remember, I did
warn you it needs a LOT of TLC. If you can't get in let me know.
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/cgirl_also

Old December 25th 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

That looks like quite a project Kathy. But I can tell by your enthusiasm
that you're up to the task! Best Wishes!
KJ

ups.com...

Old December 25th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carole-Retired and Loving It

Although I know you have a LOT of work ahead of you, it's a cute house
and eventually it will make a great home for you!

On 24 Dec 2006 18:28:00 -0800, "
wrote:

Here is the link to the pictures of the house. Now remember, I did
warn you it needs a LOT of TLC. If you can't get in let me know.
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/cgirl_also

Carole D. - Retired and loving it in the foothills of NW Georgia

My quilts, crafts, QIs, and more - http://home.windstream.net/caroledoyle
Old December 25th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Paulette in WV

What a CHARMING home. I love it!!

If I were really brave, I would show before photos of our old farmhouse
(with multiple HUGE holes in the roof and a broken pane in every window,
melting plaster and a PLETHERA of termites).
Paulette in WV

ups.com...

Old December 25th 06, 05:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
C & S

Looks like home to me! I am so happy for you. Very nice and I'm sure
you'll do wonders to it.

--
Carole
Champlain, NY

My father always told me I wouldn't amount to much cuz I procrastinate. I
told him, "Just wait"

ups.com...

Old December 25th 06, 07:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd

What a treasure. I agree that you have a lot of work ahead of you but in
the end it will be worth it.

--
Mary
ups.com...
:

Old December 25th 06, 07:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Over here, the estate agents (realtors) would describe that house as
'having potential'. It most certainly does - it could be beautiful.
Yes, there's a lot of work to do, but that can be fun - if you let it

2007 will obviously be busy for you. I really hope it will be very
happy, too. Pace yourself, and enjoy the steps.
..
In message . com,
" writes
Here is the link to the pictures of the house. Now remember, I did
warn you it needs a LOT of TLC. If you can't get in let me know.
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/cgirl_also

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 25th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

What a great house, Kathy! Lot of potential, and a great yard, from what I
can see.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
-----
www.PlayPianoNow.info

Old December 25th 06, 01:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

What a really great home! I always loved farm houses and wish I was back in
one. I know you will have fun fixing it up. You can always cover the holes
in the wall with quilts! LOL

Merry Christmas Kathy.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

"Jacqueline in KY" quilter at mountain-breeze dot com wrote in message
Kathy,

I can envision that house finished and it will be gorgeous. I know it
will be. There is a lot of work to be done, as you have already said,
but when finished you will be very, very proud. I am so happy for you
all that you got the house and that the group here was able to help.
Wish I could have been part of that group, but just maybe I can send a
house warming gift later in the year.

Jacqueline in KY

Old December 25th 06, 02:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bonnie NJ

You may be to tired for quilting in the near future, but have fun making
your house a home and fill it with love - best wishes!

--
Bonnie
NJ

Hi Gals & Guys starlia Beads 51 February 12th 05 04:09 AM
Attn Kevin! Attention Ramada Gals! (Happy Dance) Roberta Zollner Quilting 12 September 1st 03 09:34 PM
Attn Kevin! Attention Ramada Gals! (Happy Dance) QuiltR1024 Quilting 0 August 28th 03 12:58 PM
Attention Ramada Gals! (Happy Dance) Kathy Applebaum Quilting 20 August 28th 03 12:29 AM