New Earrings and One More Tree

Old September 12th 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default New Earrings and One More Tree

These were from a pattern in Bead and Button. The first pair is kind of
funky:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/seedearrings1.jpg

Then, I did my usual anal thing and tried them again:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/seedearrings2.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/seedearrings3.jpg

I really love these. They're more dainty looking than the picture because
the silver hoops are only 3/4".

And, another tree made with rose quartz.

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/wiretree4.jpg

wish I had someplace local to get some more of these mini chips!! I want
some amber, carnealian, red coral, more citrine...................

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 12th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

The earrings and the tree look good.
I made another tree last night in Autumn shades..

I have just ordered a batch of chip beads of UK ebay.
Not much good for you though not being local
Shirley

In message , Beadbimbo
writes

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old September 12th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

I like both pairs a lot. I don't remember that pattern - which issue is
it in?

Love the tree pendants.
Marisa
www.galleryvittoria.co.nz

Old September 13th 06, 01:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Marisa!!

It was the Dec. 2004 issue.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
ups.com...

Old September 13th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

The trees kill me! And if you find no one cares about that periwinkle
pair of earrings, well, you know...... :-)

```````````````````````````````

Old September 13th 06, 02:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

I buy vintage jewelry from eBay UK frequently. I find they have things
I'm unfamiliar with here way over on the western coast of the USA.
Love them! Bird jewelry in particular. (Most eBay UKers take Paypal.)
Shipping is usually very reasonable for small items.

````````````````````````````````

Old September 13th 06, 01:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Lol. Well, actually, they're purple. The crystal is aTanzanite Swarovski.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
oups.com...

Old September 13th 06, 01:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 13th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

FIEND! Now I want them even more!