AD - New Polymer Clay Beadies are up!

Old September 11th 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Default AD - New Polymer Clay Beadies are up!

Happy Monday my fellow beaders. :-)

I have oodles of new beads listed on my website on the floral, other beads,
pendant and donut pages. From bronze combo's to pastels, bright and fun
colors to muted and soft. There are quite a few coordinating bead/pendants
listed as well.

A few of my favorites are the Pink Pastel Abstract pendants and beads (and
the green version as well), and the Bronze and Cranberry pendants and beads.

Check them out! All of them are awaiting new homes and wonderful creations
to be made into.

http://www.valeriebeads.com/beads.html

I have also changed a few of my policies. To read the new ordering
information page please go he
http://www.valeriebeads.com/ordering.html

--
Valerie

Old September 11th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

That Center Heart pendant SO rocks!! I love the green spirals, but I
never use white.....however, I was just about to ask you if you ever
did chartreuse with black when I saw those. GORGEOUS beads, Valerie,
gawd!!

Old September 12th 06, 02:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Thanks Sooz! I don't usually use black for skinner blends; it seems to
overpower the other colors, although I'll keep that in mind the next time I
sit down for a claying session. :-)

--
Valerie
ps.com...