Hug for Beth's Place

Old August 11th 05, 07:56 PM
Queen of Squishies

Default Hug for Beth's Place

So far I have recieved 9 lovely rainbow colored blocks for the companion Hug
quilt for Beth's Place. I would like to get 7 more before I sew it
together. I know there was a deadline of the end of August, so I haven't
given up hope yet. This is just a reminder notice. : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 12th 05, 03:54 AM
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Count me in for another one.... a simpler one.... LOL

Leslie (.... maybe two???) & The Furbabies in MO.

Old August 12th 05, 04:35 AM
Marlys in Indiana

I'm sending my two that I finally got ready today. Will try to get them
in the mail tomorrow - Friday.
Marlys in Indiana

Old August 12th 05, 01:02 PM
Queen of Squishies

That was 12 1/2" Pat. I didn't send this one out on the Hug list because it
was organized on the ng by others. I'm just the maker/deliverer person.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 12th 05, 01:03 PM
Queen of Squishies

A simpler one is just fine, my friend, just fine...... grin.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
follow your own inclinations as to how many to send, that's what we do : )

Old August 12th 05, 01:04 PM
Queen of Squishies

Thanks, Marlys. This is going to be a very fun quilt for them to use. I
wonder if the women get to keep them when they leave? Some women come in
with nothing but the kids.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 12th 05, 02:17 PM
silverbells

In article kbNKe.259861$xm3.124905@attbi_s21, "Queen of Squishies"
RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com says...
So far I have recieved 9 lovely rainbow colored blocks for the companion Hug
quilt for Beth's Place. I would like to get 7 more before I sew it
together. I know there was a deadline of the end of August, so I haven't
given up hope yet. This is just a reminder notice. : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies

I bought fabrics for this HUG to go with a few that I had- they are
washed and pressed. I will get to making them up next week. I was
hoping that I hadn't missed the deadline for this.

Julie
Richmond, VA
Old August 12th 05, 02:41 PM
Sally Swindells

Hopefully should have arrived by now, or if not, should be almost
there!

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~

Old August 12th 05, 03:37 PM
Queen of Squishies

Nope, deadline is end of August. I looked it up to make sure. : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies