Att'n DENNIS (SpikeDriver)

Old April 1st 04, 04:28 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default Att'n DENNIS (SpikeDriver)

Dennis,
If I could remember just where I downloaded it from, I'd send you there,
but since I can't remember, IF you can unzip a zip file, I can send you a
freeware knitting program.
Actually, I 'can' send it as an exe too, but most programs don't let them
through.... Your decision....
Let me know, and I'll get it out in tomorrows email.
Hugs,
Noreen
and, this is not an open invitaion to send it to a bunch of people.

--
http://www.hostultra.com/~knitche
http://www.sharemation.com/knitche

http://www.mblog.com/noreens_knitche
http://mail2office.tripod.com/musings
http://www.freejournal.net/journalle..._user1984.html

change n e t to c o m to email me.
Old April 1st 04, 05:44 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:28:55 -0600, Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

Dennis,
If I could remember just where I downloaded it from, I'd send you there,
but since I can't remember, IF you can unzip a zip file, I can send you a
freeware knitting program.
Actually, I 'can' send it as an exe too, but most programs don't let them
through.... Your decision....
Let me know, and I'll get it out in tomorrows email.
Hugs,
Noreen
and, this is not an open invitaion to send it to a bunch of people.

Dennis,
I decided to go ahead and send you the zip file.. it's coming from my yahoo
account VIA "send-this-file.com"... let me know if you need the exe app.
instead....
Hugs,
Noreen
..
--
http://www.hostultra.com/~knitche
http://www.sharemation.com/knitche
http://fire.prohosting.com/knitche
http://mail2office.tripod.com/noreensknitche

http://www.mblog.com/noreens_knitche
http://mail2office.tripod.com/musings
http://www.freejournal.net/journalle..._user1984.html

change n e t to c o m to email me.

Dennis (spikedriver!) Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 0 December 12th 03 03:02 AM
September 6 x 6 ATTN: Madelaine Angelicsong Yarn 1 November 19th 03 03:41 AM
Att'n: Cher (6x6) I got 2 together! Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 4 November 1st 03 11:28 AM
To: Dennis Spikedriver NoraBalcer Yarn 0 October 26th 03 04:35 PM
ATT'N: Dennis spikedriver... Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 1 October 26th 03 10:42 AM