What's everybody 'working' on?

Old September 28th 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JCT

Default What's everybody 'working' on?

I am a little late in chiming in but I have been knitting on airplanes
the last couple of weeks as I have been running around. (helping with
grandkids and then off to a high school reunion). I finally finished
my September squares for Jean Weaver on the last flight. Otherwise I
have the following in progress: the lady bug Dale Baby Ull sweater
which is about to the part where I have to cut into the steeks to
insert the sleeves, a lilac baby cardigan(in the sewing up and putting
on buttons stage) , a tie front shrug for DGD#2, a vest for Afghans for
Afghans, and a fuzzy cardigan for DGD#3. I have a number of them
waiting in the wings for me to finish off with these. I have finished a
green hooded baby cardigan and need to get it sent off before the baby
gets too big (It is 6 mos. size but you know how fast they grow).

Welcome to new person who chimed in during this discussion - hope to
see more of you. We are a friendly bunch and glad to see new folks
jump in and not just lurk.

Judy

Old September 28th 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Laura J

Hi,

The sweater did not sell on ebay,but I have sold a few things before ,for
small amounts. if you have any links or patterens to size 12 months
longies let me know, Gbaby is almost 11 months and I'm still working on
her first pair!!
Thanks,
Jenny

Here is my favorite pattern for longies:
http://www.littlebellesoakers.com/do...tspattern.html There aren't any
sizes - you take the baby's measurements and your gauge and figure out the #
of stitches you need. I've made 5 pair from this pattern so far and love
them! I made a couple change though - including adding holes for a
drawstring waist and adding some extra stitches at the crotch.

Good luck!

LauraJ